Chapter 15

Yes, I Do

Anika opened her eyes as she felt something cool rolling down her cheeks.

She fluttered her eyes open lazily only to find Shivaay staring at her, his hair wet and him looking at her in amusement.

"Wow." Shivaay said with a smirk while Anika's eyes started closing again.

"Anika wake up!" Shivaay shouted, making Anika stare at him.

"No honestly, tell me what's wrong? You pushed me into the pool, asked me to go change and now when I come out, instead of seeing you waiting to explain things to me, you are dozing off. How amazing!"

Anika's eyes widened as she sat up straight, still trying to understand what was happening.

"You mean, after you went to the washroom, I slept?" Anika gaped at him, fearing his answer.

"Yes, that's what happened." Shivaay made himself comfortable on the bed, his head resting on his left palm, looking at her.

Anika frowned as she realised she had been dreaming all of it. Her expressions turned morbid.

"But everything seemed so real!" Anika whined. She started looking around, trying to understand things.

"Please tell me you are joking?" Anika asked, pressing her lips into a thin line.

"Anika, you were clearly dreaming about whatever you think happened in real. Did you meet that guy in your dream, the one you love?" Shivaay asked softly.

"Oh God! My dreams have turned so creative. I mean wow." Anika frowned, staring at him.

"Pagal Anika. At least dream main to kiss kar leti." She started muttering to herself. "All that for nothing. And I thought, I can finally rest my thoughts about what he feels."

Shivaay looked at her in amusement as she continued blabbering to herself.

"Shivaay!" Anika whined yet again. "The dream ended at such a wrong point. I should have let things happen. Why did you have to wake me up?" She looked lost, probably trying to gain courage again to explain things to this idiot.

"Exactly. At least we could have kissed but even in the dreams you are going to annoy me, right?" Shivaay smirked while Anika nodded slightly, still thinking about how real all of it was.

Then suddenly, she narrowed her eyes at Shivaay, scrunching up her nose. Shivaay started laughing and Anika threw her pillow at him.

She started hitting him on his stomach while Shivaay continued laughing.

"You idiot, do you realise how terrified I was. Wait till I get my revenge for this stupid prank." Anika punching him hard.

"Ow. Okay woman, stop." Shivaay sighed. They shared a look and burst into laughter yet again.

Anika laid down beside him, wrapping her arms around his torso. Her head on his arm, his other arm wrapped around her waist, legs dangling off the bed, and their hearts at peace.

Shivaay started peppering soft kisses along her hairline making Anika smile.

"I never thought this Bagad Billa is so romantic." Anika looked up at him and grinned.

"Oh, you don't know a lot of things about me yet, Anika." Shivaay smirked.

Then suddenly turning her and coming atop her, his hands resting on her side, he whispered, "Now give me a proper kiss or I am going to keep irritating you."

Anika raised her eyebrows in challenge. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she pulled him closer. "I can't tell you how much I have been waiting for this."

"Yeah, that's why you slept when we were going to.." Shivaay left the statement hanging rolling his eyes.

"Is your ego hurt?" Anika smiled extra sweetly.

"I'll show you what I do with a bruised ego." Shivaay winked and leaned down, pressing his lips on hers.

They smiled in content. There were no butterflies or fireworks, just peace. Anika's hands moved to his hair on their own accord. Shivaay's hands that had been holding him up, moved to her neck, letting his body press against hers.

They pulled away, a little too soon. Shivaay rest his forehead against hers, their noses touching and breaths mingling.

"Anika?" Shivaay asked, still a little out of breath.

She could only hum in response.

"You do love me right?" Shivaay asked softly.

Anika opened her eyes, looking at him in shock.

"Yes, Shivaay. I do. What made you think otherwise?" Anika cupped his face gently, her thumb softly stroking his cheek.

"It's just that..." Shivaay trailed off. "Nevermind." Shivaay rolled off her, trying to catch his breath.

Anika turned to look at him quickly, grabbing hold of his hand.

"Shivaay?"

"Anika, chill." Shivaay smiled, but Anika could definitely make out that he was faking it.

She sat up straight, folding her legs, staring at him pointedly.

"What?" Shivaay groaned.

"Rule number one, you share whatever you are feeling." Anika raised her eyebrows, trying to get her point across.

Shivaay huffed, knowing that he was stuck.

"Anika, seriously, it's nothing."

She tapped her finger against her forehead, pretending to think.

"It doesn't seem like nothing to me."

Shivaay grabbed her arm and pulled her atop him. Anika rolled her eyes but made herself lie comfortably anyways.

"Are you telling me or not?"

Shivaay ignored her and started playing with her hair while Anika groaned.

"Idiot."

She then thought if she had done something wrong.

Did I not kiss him properly? Was our first kiss not good enough to be the first one? She thought, the thought terrifying her.

Technically, it wasn't the first one. Maybe that's why he upset!

"Don't you think that's a very stupid reasoning?" Shivaay looked at her in amusement.

Anika's eyes widened as she realised she said it out loud.

"Shit. That's never happened to me before." Anika looked at him, surprise dancing in her eyes.

"Maybe, I am so fantastic, you forget yourself when you are with me." Shivaay smirked.

"No, I have known you since a long time. Still this is the first time it happened to me." Anika smiled a thin-lipped smile.

"Oh. Then I can only say my kiss dazed your senses and..."

"No need for the dramatization. I am okay." Anika rolled her eyes.

"No. What I was suggesting was, let's do it once again." Shivaay grinned cheekily.

"Oh is it." Anika asked with amusement. Then, leaning down, she placed her lips on his, more confidently than she did the first time.

Okay. Like I had planned on ending the story with Chapter 15 but we'll have to stretch another one. This was like a filler for a week's hiatus that the story took and I am so sorry for that. Drop in your views, votes and love, basically ;)

Now, since I have another job to do, I'll come back to you, soon, with another chapter, hopefully :P

BlackManiacx