Chapter 2

Eren's POV
I'm currently walking home from school two hours early, with promotion of course. I think the others actually felt sorry for me when I was thrown into the dining rooms floor, struggling to keep consciousness. That didn't matter though, I couldn't help but smile as I still had an arm wrapped around my waist to stop me from falling as I walked towards my house. I felt fine now honestly, I just need an excuse to be with Levi......

Levi's POV --2 hours earlier--
Lunch. Possibly the least agonising part of the day. I was sitting at our table with everyone els chatting around me, honestly not paying attention. That is until the main doors burst open and Eren was thrown into the room, his body harshly slamming onto the wooden floor boards, unable to catch himself due to his arms being tied behind his back. He weekly attempted to stand but a foot being placed on his back forced him back down again.

The whole room burst out laughing as the male stood over the bloodied Eren with a smirk, this pissed me off. "New kid" I mumbled to myself. What was his name again, Jean? I slowly stood up and walked towards the two males. Every student I walked past fell silent until I made it to the front with the whole room silent behind me. "What do you think your doing?" I asked trying hard not to let my anger show. "You got a problem shortie?" Everyone gasped. 'Did this fucker just call me short?'
I grabbed a chair nearby and threw it right towards the horsefaced male. His pathetic attempt to block the chair only gave me the advantage to get close enough to punch his square in the face, all it took was one punch and he was on the floor looking up at me with fear.

I quickly grabbed Eren off the floor by the collar of his shirt and pulled his shaking body into my chest. "How dare you touch my Eren!" I screamed at the male. 'My eren? Well in fucked..'
"If you EVER come anywhere near him again I won't hesitate to kill you!" The room remained silent, knowing I wasn't bluffing, no one daring to make a sound as I dragged a now blushing Eren towards the main offence.

Eren's POV --Present--
And that's how I ended up with Levi... 'honestly I'd say the beating was worth it. The look on that guys face was to die for!'

One I opened my front door and stepped inside Levi stopped dead in his tracks. "Do you want to come or...?" I looked at him questionably, he opened his mouth but no words came out. "My parents won't be home for a few hours so I don't mind if-" I was cut off as Levi walked through the door.