Chapter 4

Levi's POV
It's been three days since the thing  with Eren and I haven't seen him since. Honestly the brats absence concerns me, though I won't let it show physically.

School is hell (when is it not...) all I've had all morning is people I couldn't care less for asking who the fuck Eren is and whats my relationship with him. Of corse eventually, everyone got the idea to back off. Everyone except the most magnificent, pretty, popular, awesome, stunning girl in the whole school! Not.

Petra Ral. The school slag, has decided that it is totally her business to know why I defended the younger brat. Why dose she care you ask? She's obsessed with me. I mean obsessed. She constantly tries to follow me around well practically latching to my arm, telling everyone in her boyfriend. Yeah right. I have my standards. I wouldn't be caught dead with someone who has slept with half of the school!

Eren's POV
I nervously made my way towards the school gates, my mothers gaze burning holes into the back of my head. Now 99.9% of the time, my mother is a lovely, warm hearted woman. But after the little "incident" she's kept me off school demanding answers, constantly commenting on how I'm too young. Asking who he was. If he caused my black eye etc... it was agonising.

Eventually I was aloud back into school under the condition that I, "Never do such horrible adulatory things with that man again!", as my mother put it. She's overreacting. According to her I'm not aloud near Levi, pftt like that will stop me. 'If only she knew what we did the first time-' my thoughts where cut short when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. "Eren where have you been! I was worried you fucking brat!" Oh no...