Chapter 40 ~The Chains~

Don't forget to vote guys!! 💖

WARNING: This chapter will contain several mature scenes, suggestive dialogues and bad thoughts so uhm read under your own risk, I recommend you not to read it if you're under 18.

~ Listen to the wind blow, down comes the night. Running in the shadows, damn your love, damn your lies... Break the silence, damn the dark, damn the light, and if you don't love me now, you will never love me again, I can still hear you saying, you would never break the... ~

CHAPTER 40 

"Okay, bye!" you said as you left 18's room, you had to talk to her about what happened yesterday. That was wrong, really wrong, just remembering what had happened yesterday gave you a headache, like if you didn't have too many problems already. She promised not to do something like that ever again, turns out that she was just walking around and that she saw you training with Goku and at some feet away she saw Jiren, she thought that was the best way to make him feel jealous so she distracted you so both of you would fall on the floor, what she wasnt expecting is that Goku would try to kiss you, welp... its not like if you expected it too. Anyway... it didnt really matter now, what was done was done. She promised you she would never do somehing like that ever again, you trusted her, after that unconfotable talk, both of you just ended talking about random stuff. You looked at your watch and god it was late, 11:50 pm, you gasped and you began to walk towards your room. You were wearing a pajama 18 gave you as an apologize, it was really cute, a bit too small in your opinion but meh, it consisted on small shorts and a big shirt, it was a pajama of the avengers, the shirt had the avengers symbol and either the shirt and shorts were of a deep blue color.. you were about to go to sleep but then you heard a lot of noise coming from the corridors "What?... is that" you saw a big red ball approaching from the other part of the corridor, at a really high speed "Is this real?" you thought as you looked "LIIIIIIITTLEEEEE LAAADYYY"

"Toppo?" that was Toppo, he suddenly stopped in front of you "Ufff Little lady! Would you do me a favor?"

"Uhm yeah I uhm sure..." then he offered you some black and red clothing, you grabbed it confused and asked "What is this?"

"It is the sacred Pride Troopers uniform! I just washed them because we had already used all of them, they were so dirty because of the training. Anyway, I'm in a rush Little lady, I have and important task to solve and there is only one left for me to deliver, this one is Jiren's uniform. Could you take it to his room?" he asked

"Ehm Toppo I don't think that is a really good idea, you'll see... Jiren and I"

"Oh come on!! Pretty please!!!!!!" he asked again, god he was so persuasive when he wanted, he was using his puppy eyes against you again.

"Well I"

"THANK YOU!" In less than a second he was gone, you were left there alone. You didn't say yes... "Uff..." you rolled your eyes, as you began to walk towards Jiren's room, hopefully he would be training outside or something. Geez... How did you always get yourself in these awful situations? Why couldn't you just say no... once in a while, it doesn't hurt anyone... You were a mess
.

.

.

You had been in front of his room for quite a while just looking at it, doing nothing "Come on you coward" you thought, you really didn't want to enter, things weren't too good between you since the last time you had seen each other. Who were you lying, things between you sucked right now.

After some eternal moments you stopped thinking, you breathed heavily, gathered all the strength you could and whispered "Okay... let's do this fast" you knocked the door a bit and you felt shivers down your spine, you were so nervous... you just waited, you were trembling as you waited for the door to open but nothing happened, no response... You did knock again a bit louder and then waited... Nothing again, you tried at least three more times but nope...