Chapter 46 "Megalo Strike Back"

Don't forget to vote guys!! 💖

~ What you want is what you're gonna get, I'm not waiting for you to figure out. What you've done to cross me the wrong way, I don't think that you understand... You've fallen into a spiral of determination and you don't regret any of your actions, Why do you think that I'm stopping you right here? ~

CHAPTER 46 ~ Megalo Strike Back ~

You had been flying for hours. You had been thinking about the way in which you were going to proceed now that you had a better idea of what Mojito's intentions were, you had some memories about it but everything was still a mess on your head. Your memory wasn't complete yet, not at all. You could feel your memories slowly coming back, one after another in disorder... You remembered some of Mojito's goals and desires, he always told you everything and taught you, yet, a lot of time had passed and he was no idiot, his plan probably had changed a lot in the time in which you were gone.

You continued flying as you followed Mojito's ki, it was surprisingly easy to find... you couldn't believe that you could locate Mojito that easily, it was like if he had left you hints so you could get to him, of course he knew you were on your way, you cleaned the sweat from your hand with your left hand, your free hand since with the other one you were dragging the four Super Dragon Balls, they were enormous and heavy... you wondered why he wanted them for...

These things were useless right now, as far as you knew they had no power yet at least you had to wait like another 8 or 7 months for them to work, yet if your brother was taking them to him it had to be for a reason... You had to find out their purpose, of course Mojito was going to use them for something, to get something or to do something, but... if he had a way to use them then it could be probably possible that you used them to bring back all the people that perished thanks to him. You closed your eyes and let your instinct take over your body as you continued thinking, Jiren... he had been on your mind for quite a while, you were really hoping that he was okay now, you knew he was alive but. Damn you were angry with him... you shake your head.

That was not important now, the only thing that mattered was finishing this... if you only had a way to talk to Whiss "Oh you have it dearie..." you stopped suddenly and you froze. That was Whiss's voice, you looked confused around and there was no one. God... now you were hearing voices, you tapped your head twice with the palm of your hand but then a voice interrupted your thoughts again "Ohohoho! You aren't crazy Cornelia! It's me! Whiss. Now continue flying or it will look suspicious" It was Whiss! You did as he said. You were so happy of hearing a known voice, you didn't feel so alone right now, this was perfect "Aww that is so sweet! I'm so glad you're okay... Honey, don't talk... you can use your thoughts to communicate with to me"

"Whiss! How are you doing this?"

"Well, Bulma helped me fix my staff, we did a really good job actually it..." Whiss was about to explain you how he did fix his staff but you interrupted "Wait! Wait!! How is everyone doing? Are y'all okay?" you asked "Hmm? Well most of them made it out alive sweetie, all your friends are okay... Honestly no wonder why, they are really too strong, but there were deaths too warriors maybe 5 including Kale and Caulifla" you frowned and tensed your jaw, more deaths... perfect "Cornelia!!! Sweetie!! How are you?" That was Bulma!!! "Bulma!! Is that you?"

"Yes girl!!! I see you're okay! Thanks god! we were all so worried about you!! They will get so happy once they find out that you're okay and alive!! Mostly those two guys! Not to mention Goku!" so they could see you "Two guys?..." you asked curious "Yeah! Those two sexy aliens mwehehe one is the gray, tall, and sexy dude that brought you here and the other one was the super handsome assassin that Goku hired to kill himself! They were really interested in knowing where you were and if you were alive! Ahhh! So romantic!! And Goku well he has been such a headache! He hasn't stopped asking about you too" so Jiren and Hit were okay?... Phew

Playing with fire (Jiren X Reader X Hit) DBS/DBZOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara