Ch.19: Best Friends Again

Zelo POV

What was I even thinking. What is wrong with me? I've never felt so much guilt before.

After my confession from a few weeks ago, Abby avoided me a bit but was still okay with me. Now, for what I did two days ago, cannot be forgiven at all.

Although she's furious still and refuses to even look my way, Himchan hyung is not mad. He's disappointed. I honestly don't know what is worse.

Maybe Abby was right .. Maybe this isn't really love I feel, but I feel so happy around her. It was a new feeling to me and it brought me to that.

I walked downstairs and Daehyun was watching TV. Everyone else was at work. I sat next to him and said nothing. No one has talked to me except for Jongup. Well, Yongguk talked to me just to scold me but that's pretty much it.

"Hyung," I called softly.

No response.

"Daehyun hyung, please talk to me,"
I pleaded.

Without looking at me, he answered,"I don't want to."

"I'm sorry," I whined.

"I'm not the one you're supposed to say sorry to."

"I'm too embarrassed to apologize to Abigail."

"You should've been embarrassed to have done that."

I sighed hopelessly and unexpectedly, a tear fell down my cheek. I immediately wiped it away. I don't cry. I'm a man.

Okay, maybe I'm still just a kid. I ran upstairs and locked myself in the room, letting it all out. It's not fair. Why am I the bad guy now?

Her lips were so soft, yet I feel so guilty to have kissed her. A couple of minutes later, I heard a knock on the door.

"Junhong. Open up," Daehyun ordered. I stood up and immediately wiped my face, then opened the door.

"Really, kid? Men don't cry," He said, observing my red face.

"I'm not a man."

"What?"

"I'm a kid."

He sighed. "I guess you are."

"Daehyun I'm really sorry and I regret it so much, I don't want to be like this anymore," I whined.

"You can still solve things. But that's up to Abby whether she feels like forgiving you."

"What if she doesn't?"

"Then it will stay that way."

I sighed hopelessly and threw myself on the bed once again.

"I just want things to go back to how they were when she first came here. We were best friends," I said.

"I don't think it can go back to that entirely, you two used to act like love birds and that's no longer possible."

"But I want to act like best friends again. If I can't have her as a girlfriend, I want to have her as a friend at least," I replied.

"Just straightforward apologize. Tell her everything you feel about this. Tell her you don't want to lose the friendship, because I'm sure she doesn't want to lose you as a friend either," Daehyun advised.

"I hope so .." I replied.

Abby POV

"Diana! Can you bring the flour?" Dulce exclaimed.