Epilogue

Adam's POV
I felt myself opening my eyes, but if it wasn't for the rare flash of code, I could have believed that they were still closed. Everything was dark, darker than the middle of the night. I sat up... Or floated up. I couldn't feel anything underneath me or around me, no solid surface, no wind.

Something told me that this was cyberspace, a place external from every mainframe in the world, where every bit of lost data ended up. I shivered at the thought of being trapped here with all the viruses who had attacked the mainframe, but I seemed to be alone.

I look around for any possible exits but it was too dark to see anything, even my own hands. I wasn't going to easily get out of here, if that was even possible.

"If this is what death is like, I hate it," I muttered to myself. I could hear my own voice sounding thin and small in this place.

"This isn't death."

I jumped and spun around, finding the source of the voice. I couldn't see anyone but... there was... something there.

"Who are you?" I asked. "Where are you?"

"Adam, Adam," the voice chuckled and I felt my blood run cold. This voice wasn't human, somehow. "You were a remarkable glitch, strong both physically and mentally. Very skilled too, if I'm not mistaken."

"Who are you?" I asked again.

"You may call me Herobrine," the voice said. "For now. You could be of use to me, Adam. I have a need for both your skill and your gift. You were suited to fighting Polymorphic viruses, correct?"

"Are you just going to hide in the shadows or are you going to gather up the courage to show yourself?" I yelled, getting angry at both this voice's knowledge of me and at my own helplessness. "I'm not helping you!"

"Don't worry Adam," the voice said calmly. "You just need to be rebooted."

A bright light shone out of nowhere and before I could ask what 'rebooting' meant, I felt myself being pulled towards it.

That was the last thing I knew.

I'm just gonna step out of these author shoes for a minute.

*leaves room*

*distant, incoherent screaming can be heard*

*comes back*

I'm okay now.

I just want to say again that all the plans for this book were made by Littlewolf65, I added nothing to them and I took nothing away (Except that I accidentally killed Brice a chapter too early, so sorry Brice).

There IS a sequel, BUT I won't be able to write it until around late October, so don't archive this book otherwise you won't know when the sequel is coming. (Should I tell them the title, Little?)

I hope you enjoyed, I really loved writing this as both an author and a reader aaaaaand...... yeah! You should all read Little's books if you haven't already, they're amazing.

(If you would like to check out some of the other books I write, that would be awesome of you! I've got a new one coming out tomorrow as well)

I'll see you in October!

Bai!

~Storm