One.

"Good morning Ms. Silver," my employees greeted me when I walked in my building. I nod at them and walk straight to my office. 

Ring...ring...
"Good morning father," I said through the phone.

"Good morning dear ," he answers.
"When are u going to visit us , I didn't see Angelo  for a long time," he said sadly.

"Father it's been a week since I last visit you guys," i sighs massaging my temple.

"But it seems like months!" He told me.
"Don't worry I will visit soon with Angelo."

"Alright dear don't keep us waiting," He said happiness was clearly in his voice.

"Alright dad I am hanging off now cuz there is a lot of work to do," I said.

"Ok see u soon !" He said hanging off.

After I ended the call with my father I went to the meeting room.  Everyone stood up while I walk to the end of the table.

"Alright let me see the work u all have been doing when I was out of town," I said with a sharp tone.  Fear was written on their face when I said that.

"What is this !!!" I asked angry.
I had been gone for two weeks and they haven't done a fucking good thing. Great. 

"I want a new and good presentation at the end of the week and if it isn't good, u all can kiss your jobs goodbye,"I yelled at each of them.  Understand!

"Yes ma'am"
I walked out of the room fuming and call my PA in my office.

"I want everything that has been going around here while I was away now!"

"Y-yes ma'am ," Lisa my PA said with an afraid expression .

——-

"Mama!"
I looked up happily hearing my baby's voice. I stood up from my seat and picked him up as soon he ran to me.

"Oh my baby," I cooed while planting kissing on his chubby face.

"Mama," he giggles showing his two teeth.

"Sorry sis but he demanded to see you," my brother said walking to me with Angelo's stuffs.

I gave my brother a look and went to sit down with Angelo in my lap.

"How is work going so far ?" He asks from the couch.

"It's pretty good I guess," I answered making funny faces to my baby.

My dad made me run this company to forget about the one person I loved. This person completely turned me into this cold hearted bitch I am right now.  Angelo was my everything,he was the precious thing who kept me alive in these two years.

I have never loved you, you were just a quick chick I wanted to fuck with. His voice rang in my head.

"Mia," my brother called. "Where did u zoned out, don't tell me you were thinking about that bastard!" My brother, Marvin said with a low angry voice.

I looked up at him and saw anger in his eyes. "No i wasn't ," i lied.

I look at my baby in my lap And he reminded me everyday About him. Angelo was a replica of his Father with same blue eyes .  

I had no more work to do for the day. Marvin went away a along time ago.

"Lets go home sweetie," i said kissing his cheek And he happily smiled with his hands in my hair. 

————-

Hey pls vote comment And share my new story