Thirty-three

Shopping was one of the things as I hated but it's Marcus his birthday so I had to push that aside. I like it in this country. No one knows that I'm the woman of Marcus D'cruz. I like it that way because I don't want to be that scary.
"Are you going to take that?" The saleswoman asks pulling me out of my thoughts. I look at the red lingerie in my hands. It was really sexy and revealing. "Do you have a bigger cup bra of this one?"

"Yes but only in black." Black? Should i take the black one or should I leave it? After battling with my mind I decided to take the black one. "I'll take the black one."
Afterwards I went to another shop to buy a sexy dress. What I've realize is that that the saleswomen around here are more friendly than the ones in LA. I stopped by a small cafe to get something to eat because i haven't eaten anything since wemorning. I bought everything that I needed. The kids were going to stay with Rafael tonight. Marcus went to take care of something even on his birthday. I know it must be very hard to be a mafiaboss but It's not a problem actually because I can plan in peace without his presence.

————

"Done."  I smiled  when I was done setting up the table.  I look at the time and see that it's already  7.30 pm. "Fuck!"  I rush to take bath.  After bathing for 5 minutes I wore the lingerie under my dress.  I let my hair loose.  I've had a haircut today. I bet he will be so shocked after seeing my new hairstyle.  My curly hair was now shoulders length.   I watch myself in the mirror. I  look way too different than before.  "Amour I'm home!!"
Hearing his voice I could feel the butterflies in my stomach directly.  Keep calm Mia. It's not the first time you're meeting him. I took a deep breath and smiled to myself in the mirror.

Walking downstairs I could feel his eyes on me. I smirk in victory as I knew how much i effected him. Thank god I arranged everything in the backyard.

"Baby, I'll wait for you here

"Baby, I'll wait for you here. Go and take a shower. Your clothes are on our bed."  I whisper seductively.  I lay a butterfly kiss on his neck. 
After I did that he lost his control and wanted to rip off my dress but i stopped him right there. I wasn't going to let him spoil my surprise.

"Go and take a shower. I'll be here waiting for you," I told him winking.  He gave me an unbelievable look but still agree. That's my man.

"Do you really have to do this?"

"Mhm." I blindfolded his eyes. I know what I'm doing is girly but I don't want him to see what I've planned yet.

" You're being ridiculous right now amour," He said laughing.

"I know. Walk in silence babe." lead him the way to the backyard giggling. "Are we there yet?"

"Yup." I remove the folds and kiss him on the lips. "You can open your eyes now baby."

"You did this?" He asks surprised while looking around.

"No Alexandra did it." I roll my eyes playfully. "Way to ruin the mood"

"Of course I did all this. Isn't it obvious?" I say putting my arms over his neck. "You like it?"

"I love it mon amour," he smiles pecking my lips.

"What do you want to drink? Wine or juice?" I saw him giving me a dirty smirk across the table. "Your juice." I fake gasped making him burst into laughter.
"You are such naughty boy Marcus," I say blushing furiously.

"It's not something you didn't knew already. Right Bella ?" He winks. This guy will be a death to me.

——————

"How have you arranged a date without dinner?" He said holding me by the waist.

"Because I'm the dessert ," I whispers into his ears. He raise his left eyebrow and in a second I was scooped into his arms. I giggle childish when he run inside of our house with me in his arms.

He laid me on the bed covered with roses. "Oh!! You also placed different kind of toppings on the bed?" He said noticing the strawberries chocolates and whipped cream. I nodded my head at his question. He begins to lay kisses on my legs and going further. When he reached my neck I flipped him over so he could lay beneath me because this was my plan not his. I sat on him and begins to remove my dress. "Let me help you with that." I hold my hand up stopping him right there.

"I can do it on my own. Just wait for your surprise," I said smirking.

"Wow!!!! I like surprises now." He says lustily seeing the lingerie I'm wearing. His hands reach my tits first. I could feel his dick growing in his boxers. He flips us again making me lay beneath him.

"I've to admit that this thing you have on is really testing my patience." He ripped it off me making me lay naked just with my stockings. He took the whipped cream and sprayed it on my pussy and tits. He decorates it with chocolates and strawberries.

"Now you are looking like a dessert." He said licking his dry lips. At the moment I could only find lust in his eyes. I massage his dick over his boxers. "Remove your boxers babe." He did as a
I asked. It looks like his member got out of jail. He got on his knees and begins to lick all the cream away. "Delicioso."

"Oh sweet baby Jesus!" I moaned arching my back.
After licking my body clean he teased me with the head of his dick.

"Just put it in!" I moaned sexually frustrated.

"If you say so," he smirks and thrust his whole member inside of me making me grip the sheets tight while moaning.

—————

I yawn and open my eyes sleepily. Rubbing my eyes, my fingers touches each others. I felt something big on one of my fingers. My eyes opens quickly to see what it was.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!" It was a ring. A fucking ring! Oh.my.god!

"Marc- marry me, mon amour."

                      The End

The End

* hey guys thank you for reading 'closer'. Don't worry the epilogue will follow next. Don't forget to vote share and comment*
Thank you

*Xxvelly28xX