Twenty-three

Happy birthday to you.... 
Both side of his grandparents were standing by Marcus and I sides.
Days really passed fast. We were now singing for Angelo. Everyone was present here.

"Yay .." everyone yelled after he blown the candles. My baby turned 2 today. Our whole house was full with kids of the clients of Marcus and I.  Marcus really organized a big party for Angelo.

"No Angelo! Don't !" I warned when my head turned to him and saw him digging the cake with his fingers.  He froze and his eyes filled up with tears. Fuck
I quickly walked to him and wanted to pick him up but my belly was in the way. 

"Bella! What are you doing?" Marcus voice boomed angrily. Oh shit. He kinda made me promise not to pick Angelo up anymore. He thinks that it can harm the babies. 

"I was trying to take him away from the cake," I said not meeting his eyes.

"Look at me while you're talking."  I looked at him and saw that he was mad like really mad.

"Can we talk about this later?" I said trying not to make a scene.  He thought for a bit and nodded his head.

"I will clean him up," Marcus said picking Angelo up. 

"Okay hun," I said agreeing. They turned and walked away.
I looked around and the girl that was with Marvin last Friday caught my attention.

"Hey!" I said standing beside her. She jumps a little and turn to me. I smiled at that. "I'm not that scary right?"  At saying that she shook her head laughing. 

"Where is Marvin?" Hearing my brother name her eyes widen. Why is she shocked only by hearing Marvin's name?

" He is around somewhere," she said looking around. Stop Mia you are making her nervous.

———

"Wait ..you work for my brother?" She nodded her head while sipping her drink.

"Why were you at the dinner Friday?" I saw taking a deep breath.

"Promise me you won't flip okay?"  Lauren said eyeing me. I nodded my head at her promise.

"He asked me to come at the dinner but as his pretend girlfriend," she blushes looking down.  From her behavior I knew she liked my brother and I totally ship them together.

"Do you like him?"  My question make her blush more. "You do!" 

"You really don't sound like the ice queen people are talking about. You are nice. I like you," she said happily.  I just give her a whole hearted smile.

" I will tell you my story another day but let's talk about when you are going to declare your feelings to Marvin ," I said smiling. Her eyes widen and blushes.

"I'm not thinking about telling him. He is a player Mia.  You think he will fall for a girl like me? Never." She sadly says.

"Can't you see how my brother acts when he's with you? He cares for you. I know him and I know when he likes someone." I smiled at her. 

"He will say it back.  Don't worry ," I said tapping her shoulder. 

"Oh shit!"  I looked at Lauren concerned and saw her looking at something. I followed her gaze and saw Marvin making his way to us.

"Calm down," I whisper silently in her ear. 

"Hey sis and...Lauren,"he greeted not looking at her. "I think Angelo must be searching for me right now." I got up and gave an assuring smile to her but she pleaded me with her eyes to stay.

"Okay sis," he says sitting down. I gave Lauren an final wink and walked away.

————-

"Thank you so much for coming," I smiled shaking their hands. I closed the door when the last person walked out. Angelo fell asleep 10 minutes ago so I putted him in bed.

"The party was fun!" I say smiling bright.

"Sure it was." He didn't smile. I know Marcus. He didn't really enjoy the party because it was too noisy with many kids.

"I told you not to give a big party but no you didn't listened to me," I told him laughing.

"I should have listened to you mon amour," he said with tired eyes.

"Let's go to bed. The maids will clean the room up," he said picking me up bridal style.

"Put me down! You are tired plus I'm heavy and your back will hurt, baby" I laughed trying to get down.

"I'm never getting tired picking you up amour and stop struggling! You will fall down," he says serious. I roll my eyes and let him carry me up.

"That's like a good girl ," he smiled pecking my pouty lips. I lock my arms around his neck leaning my head into his chest.

He laid me on the bed carefully and kiss my forehead softly.

"You really were right about being heavy," he joked laughing but stops seeing my face.

"Bella I'm so sorry!" He said walking back to me.

"Save it Marc!" I held my hand up and pulled the cover over my head. How could he say that! Stop it Mia he was just agreeing to what you had said.

"Amour? Come on baby!" He says trying to get the cover away from my head.

"I want to sleep," I said when my face made contact with his.

"But you didn't take a bath yet?"He says raising his eyebrows.
I quickly got out and walked to the bathroom.

"You're not joining. Take one after me," I said stopping him from walking forwards. I saw him raising his left eyebrow and I did the same challenging him.

"Fine. Go ahead," he finally says sadly.

"That was fast!" He says seeing me walking out only in my top and panties.

"Aren't you going to take one now?" I asks bringing him out of his thoughts. I knew he was enjoying the view and didn't miss the bulge in his pants. Well he wasn't getting it tonight! I smirk at my thoughts.

"Yeah," He said getting up. I was still angry at him for calling me heavy. What can I do I'm carrying two more humans in me. I got back in bed. My eyes shut down immediately. After a few minutes I felt the bed dip in. He pulled me in his chest kissing the top of my head.

"Goodnight mon amour."

   **pls vote share comment**
               *thank you*