A/N SLIGHTLY IMPORTANT

Hey there dear readers,
Yes, ghost readers, you too.

I just wanted to say that this story may have a lot of chapters, but that's because my chapters are pretty short. So I wanted to let you know they WILL get longer and more interesting. Please just bear with me. I know my most recent chapter isn't the best one, but I'm just trying things out. I'm sorry if they are disappointing.

Lance's story will resume and this story WILL get a real storyline, because this is heading literally no where.

Also, I'm busy with brainstorming about new Klance fanfic for in the future, so if you like my writing, please do vote and follow me. That will mean a lot to me.

Also people in the comments: I see you and I really love you. I don't care if there are only a few of you reading, voting and commenting, because that already makes my day. I'm not even kidding. I'm sorry for not replying to your comments, just know that I see them and laugh at them. They are appreciated, you are appreciated.

But my next chapter will be there soon and surely we have to get Keith and Lance together, don't we?

Wink wink...

But this was the quick authors note, go watch Voltron S6 or if you've already seen it scream about it and I see you guys later.

Much love xx