Chapter 8: little bird

Carsons POV:

"I'm so sorry!" I said for about the ten thousandth time. Niall sat on the couch with an ice bag on his head. I had one on my ankle. After we fell down the stairs Niall and I layed at the bottom all tangled together. He hit his head on the way down kind of hard and i bent my wrist as i fell. Nothing bad it just swelled up a little. I felt horrible about Niall though if i wouldnt have tried grabbing his arm as i fell he wouldn't have hit his head.

"Don't worry about it. Its just a bump." He said moving the ice pack as he finished eating his breakfest.

"Niall, you need to ice your head before you eat." Liam scolded.

"I'm hungry!" He complained.

"I'm sorry!" I said again.

Nial laughed. "I'm fine don't worry. I'm more worried about your wrist. How is it?" He lifted the ice pack off of it. Under it was all red and splotchy from the ice and it was numb.

"Swellings gone down." He put it back, replacing his ice pack too. I bit my lip wanting to say sorry again.

Look at this. We know you less than a week and you have already injured poor Nialler." Louis said hugging Niall.

"Louis, i'm fine. Don't make her feel worse." Niall scolded him.

"Fine. I'll go baby Carson. She looks upset anyway." He came and sat by me.

"Only because I hurt niall." I said.

"He said hes fine. Hes Irish hes tough."Harry said.

Then i herd my ringtone going off that Charlie had set for herself. Momments by ofcourse one direction.

"Uhh is that someones phone?" Liam asked.

"Um its mine. Its Charlie, does anyone know where my phone is? I checked my pockets but it wasn't there. Zayn walked toward the sound he bent over and picked it up. It was on the floor by the stairs it must have fallen out of my pocket. He handed it to me.

"Hello?"

"Carson? Okay so i have a flight that leaves at ten tomorrow." She told me.

"Great. So when you land I'll me you at the airport." I moved the ice pack it was starting to hurt.

Zayn raised an eyebrow.

"Okay, i have to go and pack I just wanted to let you know."

"Alright. See you soon." I ended the call.

"Whos coming?" Harry asked.

"Well this morning Niall told my bestfriend and huge fan that she could come and stay with us for awhile." I explained.

They all looked at Niall who shrugged. "I was ganna tell you but i was pulled down stairs."

"I'm sorry!" I said again

"Only joking love." He patted my arm.

I smiled at him.

"Well i have one question." Zayn said. "Is she at hot as you?"

I gasped. "Zayn!" Louis scolded. "That is hardly how to phrase that question. Carson is your friend as lovely as you?" He corrected looking at me.

"Ummm. I guess. Shes prettier than me honestly." I said.

"I doubt that." Niall said then froze realising what he said.

"I..I mean your a very lovely person." He backed hkmself up. I smiled at him and he somewhat relaxed. Zayn looked at Niall. "What?" Niall asked. Zayn shook his head.