Chapter 6

A/N - Sorry for the wait but I'm finally happy with this chapter. For a moment I thought I cornered myself but thankfully I didn't. Hopefully, you enjoy it! And if you do like this chapter, please vote and  comment your feedback! It is really appreciated and I am always looking for help to grow as an author! Thank you so much!~

As (Name) sat on the bed, waiting patiently for the man to wake up, he started to come to. She bounced up to her feet, a bit too happy that he was finally waking up.

"Ugh..." The man groaned as he started to slowly blink open his eyes.

(Name) was happy to see that he was in some sort of pain that she caused. This satisfied her, making her even more energized than anything.

As the guy focused on (Name), slight realization spread across his face. He quickly looked down at himself but groaned from moving his head to face. He looked back to (Name), a small smirk crossing his face.

"What are you looking at?" (Name) spat at him. She was now enraged that he was smirking at her.

"Now aren't you a sick one." (Name) was confused, how was she "a sick one"? It didn't matter, (Name) grabbed her garden clippers and came close to him.

"You're going to tell me what I want to know. If you don't, I'll cut a finger off, one... by... one." (Name) glared daggers at him as she placed a finger under the open clippers.

The man laughed, "Feisty, aren't we?"

(Name) applied a bit of pressure on the clippers. Blood began to trickle from beneath as he groaned in a bit of pain and shock.

"Okay, okay, you're serious! I get it!"

(Name) stopped and nodded, "Who are you?"

"Why does it... ow ow okay, Ben! It's Ben Drowned... Ben for short!"

"Why my family?"

"Because..." Ben paused and (Name) was about ready to clip a finger off when he said, "I just remembered something," and gave her a big smile.

"You're not going to like this one bit." He chuckled but (Name) had it with the stalling and clipped a finger as she closed her eyes, she wasn't mentally prepared to see limbs.

When she opened her eyes, Ben was no longer in the duck taped chair. (Name) looked down, there was no finger on the ground thankfully. Where was he though?

"Over here!~" Ben purred as (Name) quickly turned to the bed to find him sprawled out waving.

"H-How did you d-do that?!" (Name) was in shock, there was no way any human being could disappear and then reappear like that.

"Like this..."  Ben was now behind (Name) and before she knew it, everything went dark.

~~~

(Name) came to but she didn't know where she was at. She took notice that she was... standing? (Name) tried to move but found that she couldn't.

"What?" She mumbled as she looked down at herself. (Name's) eyes grew big, she was tied up to a tree.

"WHAT?!" (Name) looked back up and nearly screamed. That guy, Ben, was hanging upside down on a branch staring at (Name).

"Morning Sleeping Beauty." Ben jumped off the branch and somehow landed on his feet. He gave (Name) a big smile.

"For someone who's life could be in danger, you sure have no problem sleeping. Not to mention some balls." He chuckled the last part to himself, (Name) still heard though.

"Why am I here?!" (Name) was beginning to panic as thoughts of leaving Jake came flooding in. Ben held up a finger and made a shushing noise as he smiled at (Name).

"It's my turn to ask the questions."

(Name) began to feel dread once she saw Ben come a bit closer to her. He began pulling a dagger out from the side of his hip, she didn't notice that last night.

"You really couldn't have thought it was that easy to catch me last night, did you?" Ben began chuckling, "After all, I could see what you were doing on your computer the entire time."

(Name's) eyes grew big and she began to struggle. Why didn't she think of that possibility?

"Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Gotta get out!" Is all (Name) could think.

Ben brought the dagger closer to (Name's) neck. He shook his head as he pretended to pity (Name).

"I will say, you do have balls for trying to torture me though. It would be a shame if I let you waste away as a corpse."

(Name) closed her eyes as she felt slight pressure being put on the blade. She waited for her life to end as she filled her mind with only happy thoughts of Jake and her parents. (Name) waited a moment for her life to end but nothing happened, she slowly opened one eye and saw Ben quietly laughing. (Name) opened her eyes and stared at Ben.

"You're free!~" Ben chuckled.

(Name) looked down, the rope was cut. She was free and not dead for some reason.

"But... why?" (Name) asked.

"Because, anyone who has the guts to track me down, plan to capture me, and then torture me is just as twisted as I am. Why waste such a beautiful mind?"

(Name) was shocked. Did this mean she could see Jake? Was she truly free?

"Then... I can go home?" (Name) felt something sinister in the air, something didn't feel right.

"Yes, but as a price for me sparing your life, you're going to be assisting me. Know that your life is in danger every moment from here on out. Because you're now in my world, I didn't kill a witness. Others will come after you and your family because you know too much."

"Then why keep me around?!"

"Why not? It'll be an interesting game. If you don't die, then you'll lose your sanity." Ben winked at (Name). She didn't want this, not for Jake.

"Kill him when the time is right." An idea came to (Name). Maybe she could kill him later after all. Maybe she could protect her family. (Name) smiled as she looked at Ben.

"Fine then, I'll show you."

Ben laughed, "We'll see, for now, enjoy the ride.~"

"Wha—"

Everything went black again. This time, (Name's) head was hurting. She opened her eyes, seeing that she was in her room at her Aunt's house. (Name) shot up, was that all a dream? She made her way over to the closet, all her clothes were hanging up. It was like she never left.

"Why was I looking in the closet?"

(Name) placed a hand on her head, what did she dream of again?