||3.||

•||Ch3: Dead punishment||•

||Sania POV||

I checked amma and found her sleeping. I kissed her forehead and looked around in the whole house. I sighed when I didn't find abba and Zaigham. They were probably at the wedding and enjoyed it because they had nothing to do except enjoying to destroy women life.

I changed into dark blue colour suit and braided my hair. (Aham aham... Author is very bad at knowing which colour is in front of her.😛) I did a little make up and went out of the house. I had to be there before they marry her with Nasir. I put the dupatta on my head and a little on my face to cover my face because I didn't want anyone to recognize me there.

I reached at the house of Abida where everyone was gathered

I reached at the house of Abida where everyone was gathered. I sneaked in the room of Abida and found her sobbing in her bridal dress. It made my heart cry to see her like this. I removed my dupatta from my face and looked at her little innocent girl.

I locked the door which made her look up at me. I gasped when I saw a hand print on her cute face. "Who the hell did this?" I roared in anger. I was ready to kill that person who did this.

She covered herself with her dupatta and moved away from me. "Please don't," she hiccupped, "I don't have," again hiccupped, "strength to please you," she was trembling in fear and saying this over and over again with hiccups. She sat in the corner and was crying. "Please," she was sobbing now and whispered again and again, "Please Nasir."

I froze like a statue and looked at her in shocked. He did something. Didn't he? My mind was not helping me. I put my hand on my mouth in shock. Her painful sobs snapped me out of my thoughts. I quickly rushed near her and hugged her. How could he do this to that little pure angle.

She was pushing me but I didn't lose my hold. "It's me Abida. Sania. Remember I am Sania appi," I whispered in her ear. Few minutes later she hugged me and cried on my shoulder. I rubbed her back to console her.