||17.||

•||Ch17: A New Start||•

||Sania POV||

I looked at Zain who was in his deep thoughts. “Is everything fine?” I asked him and handed him his coffee. He took the cup and sighed. “There is a proposal for Mirha. Mom and dad are going to accept it.”

“Then why are you sad?” I asked him. “Because that means she is going to leave us soon. For me she is still a baby. I just don't want her to leave and start a new life.” He whispered.

“She is now grown up. And who is saying she will leave you? A sister can never leave a brother who takes care of her like a princess.”

He smiled down at me and kissed my forehead. “Call me a silly brother but I am not ready to share her with anyone,” He mumbled.

“I forget to tell you. Go quickly and get ready. I have something to show you,” He said looking down at me.

•••

I quickly changed my dress and did natural makeup. I was very excited thinking where he was taking me.

I opened the door and saw Zain outside waiting for me

I opened the door and saw Zain outside waiting for me. “Stop looking like a beautiful angel,” He said with a smile.

I turned the radio on and the song ‘Kaun Tujhe’ played. I sang it and thought of our lovely moment.

🎶Tu aata hai seene mein

Jab jab saansein bharti hoon

Teri dil ki galiyon se

Main har roz guzarti hoon 🎶

🎶You come in my heart

Whenever I inhale