Welcome to the Sex God's trilogy

Hello my loves and welcome to The Sex God's Roommate! My names Reign, a caffeine addicted college student/author. If you haven't already follow me to get the latest on your favorite stories do so now. FYI rose chase is an emotional closed off girl and she has many reasons to be so. Just wait till you find out why!! ♥️😊I'm so excited for you to get into Rose's story so let's not waste anymore precious time!

Prologue/description

"Just say yes Rose,"

His hand was sliding up my thigh now, higher and higher it went. My body responded to the fire that spread through me from his caresses. His hand got closer and closer to the place I so desperately wanted him.

"What if I say no?"

My breathless question only made his eyes darken and his hand pressed against the outside of my underwear. A moan escapes my lips as I try to stop it. His mouth widens into a smirk when his hand starts a slow circle between my slowly parting legs becoming weaker by the second. The warmth pooling into my core making me want to say the words he's asking of me. His mouth kisses up my exposed neck and whispers into my ear.

"You won't,"

*********
Rose Chase, dedicated med student had her entire life planned out. Until the day she walked into her apartment to find her boyfriend fucking her gay best friend. Devastated and questioning her own sexiness she rushes in the club with a vendetta a world now knew who she was..

Mason Coldwell, spoiled rotten sex god and ex friend of Rose Chase. Going out one night for a night of fun after revealing Rose's identity to world. He goes out to a club to alleviate the old scars Rose opened up and to his surprise finds the very virgin Rose in his bed in the morning.

At least she WAS a virgin.

Who would have thought, the man she thought to be her demise, might be

her salvation.

(Mature scenes 18+ recommended to read) Highest rating #1 in lovers. ;) )