Chapter 1 {"Biology"}

Hey it's Reign the only college girl who gets fucking angry as shit, off laughing gas. Honestly I'm excited to write this but be patient with me. I love you all! It's splendid to meet you all and pray we can enjoy this adventure together.

Welcome to your next guilty pleasure,

" The Sex God's Roommate "

your faithful author

-Reign

______________________________________________________________________________

Waking up was the easy part; getting out of bed was the part that really got to me. I mean honestly the fact that morning people existed was as believable as ghosts to me. "Come now Rose, its time for you to get out of that cocoon of blankets. You have micro in an hour sweetie." My beautiful boyfriend groaned to me as he handed me my perfect latte, in a pristine blue mug. It worked out beautifully that Zander was the head manager at the local coffee bar, Beanz. He made the best latte in Boston, which scored him his way to my heart. That and his rock-hard abs, not to forget his beautifully carved jawline and sandy blonde hair. He was the perfect boyfriend, funny and sweet and all of my family and friends loved him. As I sipped on my latte I sighed internally as he sat down next to me fully dressed in his work uniform. Black skinny jeans and a collared shirt with Beanz logo on the right breast pocket. Simple pieces had never looked so good on anyone. Leaning in to his warm body was as easy as breathing for me after knowing someone your whole life that usually was the case. When I looked down at the empty mug I sighed aloud this time and unwrapped my body from the confine of blankets. "Thank you for the coffee babe your the best."I leaned into peck his cheek and skipped happily to the bathroom. Placing the mug on a counter with a soft click from glass meeting marble I look up to the mirror to my reflection.The disastrous of a bun atop my head and red splotchy cheeks had me cringing at myself. How could I have a boyfriend who looked like that when I looked like this. Gingerly I pick my hand up and try to rip the hair tie out of my hair in hopes of not balding in the near future. I flinch at the pain as the band is finally ripped from my hair and my awkwardly overgrown dark brown lob flops to my shoulder. My tangly brown hair didn't help the image in my head of the similarity of a dead bush getting blown by the wind in the desert in my head. "Fuck my life, and my hair." Cussing had always made me feel better about hopeless situations like brushing out my hair. Grabbing a big paddle brush I lift it to my head and started the dreaded rip downward. Thankfully my hair had decided to agree with me today with not too much hassle. Once all the strands were combed to almost knot-free I heaved them up into a messy ponytail. Pulling some face framing strands free I huff out in discontentment I really was inadequate. My eyes dark brown and plain, my skin clear of anything other than a few beauty marks. My lashes were long and thick, my nose small thankfully, but overall I was average. I comb through my lashes with my favorite tube of mascara, lengthening them until my eyes looked wide. Swiping on some concealer I cancel out my uncharacteristically dark under-eye circles, due to the long nights of studying. I blend in my haphazard swipes with my orange sponge and set it quickly to prevent creasing. After adding bronzer and some highlight I started to look somewhat human, thank the heavens. Grabbing my new purple toothbrush I smile to expose my coffee-stained teeth.I brushed my teeth hurriedly with my whitening toothpaste in hopes of brushing away my off-white smile. Too much coffee made for a not so a bright smile, in other words my enamel wanted me and my irrational addiction to coffee dead. Spitting out the minty froth I widen my smile and humph in anguish, my teeth would always be hopelessly off-white. Nothing like the model looking girls I see traipsing around the cafe that Zander worked. Their smiles were bright white and sparkly just like my hopelessly naive boyfriend who ignored their hopeless flirting and annoyingly perky breasts in their too tight tank tops.I grab my own boobs through Zander's teal shirt, they were too large to get my full hands around them. Why could they not shrink? And my ass too while we're at it. I turn to the side to view my butt, boobs still in hand, it was as if whatever went in my mouth had traveled to these three appendages. Damn genetics, I was cursed not to be able to wear cute trendy tops and pretty pink bras. Thankfully even though Zander and I had been dating a while he respected me enough to wait until I was ready to do anything sexual. Which would be awhile due to some asshole boys and a not so innocent senior prank at a party.I flinch at the memory and shudder at the thought of Alex and his gang of meat heads hands all over me. Not surprisingly my saviors came in the form of my muscular boyfriend and my best-friend Jason. They pummeled the conniving and drugging dicks to the next century. I don't have to worry about that though as we were far from our small town and we all reside in the safe enclave of Boston. Realizing that I was still grasping my own tits, I groan and let them go. I grab my clear lipgloss from the drawer and slather my lips in hopes of accentuating my natural pout. As I was putting the cap on my lipgloss his familiar large form comes behind me. When his thick arms encircle my waits I giggle from the action suddenly ticklish."Babe, I have to head to work, just wanted to say goodbye." He kissed the top of my head as I smile in his arms content for once. Jason comes into the bathroom door, he was leaning against the door like a beautifully sculpted statue. He was dressed in a red button-up and khaki pants his scarlet scarf wrapped artfully around his neck."Oh stop you two, you're making me absolutely sick." "You're just angry that you can't stand commitment and have to make straight closeted boys fall in love with you, Jason." Jason humphs at Zander's comment and struts out of the room probably off to make straight boys homosexual at the sight of him. Shaking my head, I laugh at his dramatic display and turn to peck Zander's delectable lips. "I love you Zander, be safe." "Love you too," His voice was distant as I walk away to get dressed for classes. I grab my checkered black and white skirt and favorite white button up. After I finish the last button I huff in dismay at the slight cleavage I could never seem to hide, they seem to have swelled overnight. I turn from my full length mirror frowning at my appearance as I hear the front door close. My thoughts turn to school and I assemble my laptop and phone into my grey purse, and sling it over my shoulder. I slide on my black flats at the door and call out my farewell."Text me, when you get back from job interviews Jason!" "I will, sweetie pie."