1.

"Princess, you can't be running around like that!"

I rolled my eyes at my lady-in-waiting's shouts that came directly from behind me, continuing to run around the corridors. Once in awhile, I passed by the butlers and maids as they seemed to speed right past me. Their faces morphed from netural to instant shock as they glanced at my current state.

As I continued to tease my head maid, I'm pulled to a sudden stop when a voice I recognize booms out, "Titania! Why are you running around in your undergarments?!"

'Yeah, human. Why are you running around in your underwear? Your jungle might be showing.' My wolf, Lorelei growled.

'Ugh, shut up. I'm kinda busy here!' I resorted, focusing on my mission.

'What kind of mission involves running around half naked? What are you? A stripper?'

Ignoring her question, I continue running.

My lady-in-waiting that had chased me around quickly came to a halt, bowing as she stuttered, "Y-Your Majesty! My apologies for the how improper the princess currently looks. She just refuses to put on this gown."

Oh fuck...

'Now you've done it.' She snickered in my head.

I blocked her, now focusing on what was ahead of me.

He raised his hand in the air, dismissing the maid back to my chambers. To bows once more and hurriedly heads back. Not a second after, his eyes soon darts towards me, lips tight in a frown.

"Father, I can explain--"

"You explain nothing! Titania, as future heir and princess, you must start acting your age. You are twenty-one years old, yet you act like a mere child! Who would want to marry you if you behave in such a way?" He scowled, glaring down at me with his aged eyes.

My shoulders sagged as I looked downwards in shame, "Yes, I understand that, but I don't enjoy how itchy these dresses are. Not to mention, the corset is ridiculously tight! It's going to crush my intestines! I was just on my way to get Fay!" I complained, seeing to reason with him.

He crossed his arms in a disapproving manner, shaking his head in disappointment. "You were going to see Fay dressing like that? Titania, I expected better of you. You are a prime example for Fay! She looks up to you! As for the corset, it exists because it trains your torso into a shape you desire. Isn't it a bonus if it makes you have a bigger bottom or smaller waist?"

"Fay doesn't care what I look like! Besides, this is not who I am, father. I refuse to wear this corset. My figure is perfectly fine with the diet I've been put on since I was just a pup." I argued, cocking a brow.

Father soon closes his eyes momentarily, inhaling deeply. "No use in having a disagreement over it any longer. If you don't wish to wear the corset anymore, then you have no need to." Excitement coursed through my being as I was about to let out a victory screech until he held up a finger in the air. "But?" I asked.

"You will wear the corset for tonight." He acquired, smiling to me as he settled his hands on my shoulder, patting me.

I groaned, rolling my eyes once more. "Must we go to this event?"

He chuckles, his hands leaving my shoulders. "Yes, we have to. This event only occurs every other decade. As royals-"

"-we have to attend to keep the temporary peace treaty." I interrupted, having this lecture over a thousand times during my lessons. "I know, dad. I just... wish our two kingdoms didn't have this surging war. It wasn't their fault that-"