Chapter 16 ✨

Day 9 Part 2 - "Jungkook oppa!!!"

"Okay guys, let's finish our practice and head home now!"

"Yay!" We all shouted for joy.

We're leaving early today, so lucky!

I was gathering my things when Jungkook walked up to me and whispered, "You remember we're going on a date now, right?"

Oh... right...

It might have slipped my mind and was replaced with the thought of the soft and fluffy texture of my bed.

I nodded and followed him to the door.

The others got confused, stopping their actions and directing their attention to us.

"Where are you two going? We should be leaving together today," Namjoon exclaimed.

We turned around to see their questioning looks.

"We... um... well..." Jungkook stuttered and fidgeted, playing with his fingers.

He won't come up with a good excuse...

"Y/N said that she wanted to explore the city today, but since it's late and dark outside, we decided to go for street food this time. We won't be late," I chirped and smiled at them before pushing Jungkook through the door to blast off as quickly as possible.

"Hey, then let's all go together," Taehyung pouted. "I want some street food, too."

Aww, he looks so adorable pouting like that.

My heart...

"Su-"

"I think not, hyung. This is alone time for best friends," Jungkook huffed.

"Wait, what? Did you say hyu-"

"Besides, I don't want to be a nuisance to you guys and disrupt your relaxation time," he interrupted Taehyung and batted his eyelashes, showing them his sparkly puppy eyes.

He was persuading them using my face. I had to admit... It was kind of amusing to watch him use girly charms.

They all seemed to be wooed by his words as they looked tense and flustered.

"Okay... just be careful you two."

"Don't worry we're wearing masks and caps, and will be cautious at all times," I saluted and dragged Jungkook out of the room.

"So where are we going?" I asked him excited, skipping through the hallway.

He looked at me being all giddy and chuckled. "You seem to be really looking forward to this."

"Of course I am." I lifted my eyebrows. "I mean, you do realize that I'm in Seoul for the first time, right? It's all new to me. It feels like we're going on a trip to explore a whole new world."

He gave me a warm smile. "As you said just now, let's go for some street food. I know this really nice place."

💫💫💫

"Oh my god! Jungkook oppa!!!"

Shit...

"I'm not your oppa, girl."

Like literally... I'm a freaking female.

I covered my face with my hand and tried escaping the circle of fangirls that surrounded me out of nowhere. How they instantly recognized me still baffled me. I was even wearing a disguise and a mask, for heaven's sake...

"ARMYs, please. I came here to enjoy my free time," I pleaded after failing to escape quietly multiple times. "Act like you don't know me. I will give you autographs and take pictures, so please..."

They suddenly stopped surrounding me and stepped backwards.

I got surprised and lifted my face up.

"Oh my gosh. We're sorry if we ruined your alone time," one of the girls muttered and they all faced down, feeling guilty. "We were just so excited to see you and just couldn't help it."

Aww... My fellow ARMYs.

I actually didn't imagine that they would readily understand and let me go.

I know I wouldn't have...

Such a nice fan I am...

"It's okay, I understand." I grinned and they all squealed and cooed.

Oh my...

The power of Kookie, huh?

In the end, they didn't take pictures with me and I was really relieved, considering how BigHit would've scolded Jungkook for it afterwards. Instead, they showered me with encouraging words and praises, and I hoped that Jungkook was hearing all of that from afar.

After they left, I sneaked up next to the girl who was waiting for me for the past 15 minutes.

"Junkyard!" I poked him.

"Is the coast clear now?" He asked, looking around the street.

I nodded and took his hand before walking up to the food stands.

My eyes fell on the numerous exotic treasures that were waiting to be discovered and savored. Their aroma was enticing me to taste them and I could already feel my taste buds quivering at the sight.

Jungkook smirked at my expression, very pleased. "Looks delicious, right?"

I nodded, eyes still roaming around.

He chuckled. "You want to try them all?"

I snapped my head towards him with wide eyes. "I can?"

"Sure," he laughed. "My wallet is in your bag."

I took it out from my bag and threw all the money to the salesman, ordering from everything.

Jungkook watched me stuff my face with a suppressed smile.

"Oh, sorry, I forgot to order for you. Want some?" I offered him some tteokbokki.

He clicked his tongue, shaking his head. "Not treating the young lady who's accompanying you. Talk about manners..."

I snorted. "So you're a lady now?"

"A very beautiful lady, for your information," he declared.

I choked.

"I mean, I- I would be a beautiful lady if I were one," he stammered.

I cleared my throat. "Okay..."

"Anyway, let's walk back," he said before holding my hand and starting to walk. "I'll officially introduce you to the neighborhood."

"Officially?" I giggled.

He smiled back at me. "Officially."

—————————————————————
A/N: Hello, my beautiful readers!
Soo I've been sick for a few days bc the weather changed drastically. I also had school stuff so I was gone for a while. hahahahahaendmysufferinghahahaha.

Tbh, since I'm not a romantic person (*cries*), these 'love development' chapters are quite difficult to write, but I'm trying. ✊ (feel free to tell me how they are)

So please support me and my book because they would mean a whole lot to me.

Thank you for reading and please don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter 💜