8. Cute trantrums

"Stop poking your nose in other's matter and you better stay miles away from Abhi."
Mukti turned around to leave but stopped on hearing what Soha said.

"Do you actually have feelings for him? Now I know why you were so bothered with me?" Soha said sniffing a bit and wiping her tears away. "I bet you have even tried to seduce-" Soha couldn't even complete as Mukti emptied a bottle of ketchup on her head."What the-" Soha shouted.

"Manik was right pitying on you is surely a bad idea. You deserve the worst." Mukti threw the empty ketchup bottle on her.

***
"Nandini I am looking fine right?" Navya adjusted her dress a bit and asked for the tenth time in half an hour.

"Navya you are looking beautiful. Just stay calm. Everything will be okay."

"What if this date doesn't workout?" Right then they heard the doorbell ring and Nandini had to rush to open the door. When she opened the door, there stood Cabir with a bouquet of flowers in his hand.
"Someone is looking very handsome today." Nandini complimented and Navya, who was standing behind Nandini reddened looking at him. "But I won't let her go so easily. You need to give me something to take her away for date." Nandini blocked his way.

"I have to give you something." Cabir acted like as if he's thinking. "Okay then I give you my best friend for tonight."

"Huh?"

"Umm what tonight?" Manik asked, totally unaware of what they were talking as he had just arrived.

"So I hope you will let her go now." Cabir pushed Manik towards Nandini resulting Nandini to be toasted between the wall and Manik. Meanwhile Cabir left with Navya. "Enjoy your night Nandini." Cabir shouted and Nandini huffed, making an angry face owing to the fact that she looked rather adorable than angry.

"It's all because of you that I lost such a golden opportunity to tease him." Nandini pushed Manik away and Manik couldn't help but smile on seeing his girl's cute little anger.

"Nandini." Manik called but she angrily glared at him but she looked rather adorable than angry. "Nandini." Manik again called as he closed the door.

"WHAT?" Nandini said with frowns.

"I came to spend the night with you so that you won't be alone but I guess I need to go back home. After all you yourself aren't talking with me."

"Go I really don't want to talk with you." Nandini went to their personal music room and sat on the floor near her harmonium as she mumbled something. She was from a music background so it wasn't a great deal for her to have those instruments.

"Lal Lal gal jaise tammatar." Nandini heard Manik singing those lines from the door.

"Nandu ka gussa chad gaya chat par
Kaise maanau ushe lagta hae daar." Manik entered inside singing this and leaned on the wall.

"Kahu kuch toh royegi woh baalti baar baar.
Lal lal gal jaise tammatar
Nandu ka gussa chad gaya chaat par." Manik took few steps towards her.

"Kaise maanau ushe lagta hae daar.
Kahu kuch toh royegi woh balti bhar bhar."

By now Nandini was smiling. She jumped on to her feet and gave him a tight hug. He smiled even more widely.

Manik broke the hug and ruffled her hair to which she angrily pouted but as soon as she saw him taking out a box of chocolate from his pocket, she gave him a wide smile.

"By the way why were you angry with me?"

"Firstly you broke my phone."

"That's not a problem I will get you a new one."

"Second you picked on Soha with the help of Mukti. You know I don't like such things and still." Nandini said and frowned.

"Nandini I have told you before and I will keep telling you if anyone crosses the line then I am not sitting quiet." Manik held her shoulder and squeezed it a bit.

"Okay Mr. monster I get it and there is one more reason. You spoilt my opportunity of teasing Cabir."

"My little shining star I didn't mean to do it."

Nandini giggled at the mention of shinning star. "I didn't know my monster could be cheesy."

"It may be cheesy but that's the reality. You are my shining star." Manik said to which Nandini came on her tiptoes and pecked his lips. "And I love such cheesy stuffs but only from you."

Moments later they were sitting on the balcony gazing at the starless sky. "The night sky is just so incomplete without the stars." Nandini said, leaning on his shoulder while he pulled her closer by her waist. "Manik do you remember how we first met?"

"Of course I do. How can I forget? You were the silent girl and I was the spoilt brat. You played traditional music and I played rock. You stayed miles away from fights and I fought with almost everyone. You were so much into books whereas books were my enemies. You respected the teachers and I picked on teachers. We were poles apart and yet like unlike poles of magnet we attracted each other. You silently loved me while my love was violent."

"And it still is." Nandini added."Remember how we bumped into each other?"

"How can I forget?" Manik smiled as his memory took him back in time.

Nandini walked faster through the corridor, clearing through the crowd. She was in a hurry to go home to meet her dad, who would come once in a year to meet her. She took out her phone to check the time, the moment she looked at the screen without stopping her steps. She bumped into someone, making her phone drop and she was pushed aback by a few steps. In the due process, she felt two strong hands stabilize her.

She was about to thank him when he rolled his eyes at her. "You have working eyes use them." He snarled.

He shouldered her and walked past her. "Hey mister I am sorry to say I at least have working eyes but I don't think you have yours." Nandini smiled as she picked up his earphone from the floor. She walked up to him and gave him his earphone.

For a reason the way she replied back interested him. Right then "Manik." Cabir called and he had to leave but not before sparing a glance at her.

"You were the only one who wasn't afraid of me. You were the only one who dared to back answer me in a polite yet mocking way and yet I didn't mind instead I fell for you. I stole your diary and you stole my heart away from me."

****
Precap: Sleepover ❤

How was it?

Nandini's diary?? What do you think might be there?

Love ❤
Aaku

MaNan- Bad boy's girl✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें