Rival to Rivals

Chap 20
Rival to Rivals

I also saw Jazzer and Andrew in the cafeteria..ofcourse,Leticia is there too.
I also spotted Michael and call out to him.He looks intimidated but went to me anyways.
Oh.I made a crowd.

"Young Miss is going to stay in the girl's dorm?" Michael ask me.He is sitting infront of me.
Detrio and Brother Iris sits in both my sides.
Sir Erick looks really troubled.He drinks tea like it is keeping him sane.

"I will---"

"Seya should stays on my room.I already prepared a new bed for you." Detrio says and smile at me.

"Don't think I'm not here and suggest stupidity at my sister your highness." My brother Iris smile but his eyes is not smiling.

"We are engage.It's just a matter of time since we sleep on the same bed.There is no problem to starts doing it earlier." Detrio pout.

"Your highness should shut up." Brother Iris says sweetly.
No...Your eyes says your kill him.He is still the crown prince brother.

"....Seya! You tell him.You want to sleep with me right?"

"I'm not a whore." I plainly look at him seriously.

He stops arguing.
He bury his face on my neck.
I flinch but he always do this already when he is sulking.

"I didn't say you are one." He says sulking.

"I know."

"So don't say that."

"Sorry."

Why did I say sorry?

He removes his face and look at me.
He is pouting.

"I will ask the school to deploy guards for your safety.That will make me more at ease."

"I don't want too." I don't need them.

"I also believe it's necessary." Brother says.

"Eh~~~ brother!"

"You don't know this but alot of student in this school uses dormitory.They do alot of crazy stuff due to jealousy.It's shameful."

I cannot say no to my brother.
I nod my head.
I sigh.

"If only I can stay close to you." Jazzer says softly.

I look at him and smile.

"Jazzer is so manly." I says.

He smile happily almost beaming.

"Don't seduce my fiancé!" Leticia glare at me.

Oh..this jealous wife.

"Can I apply as a guard then?" Andrew says laughing.

"We want to secure her safety and not risk her life,Mr.Morphell." Brother Iris says smiling.

Andrew smile wryly and give up.He sigh.

"If only I'm a woman.I can stay on your dorm." Michael says regretfully.

"Stop Michael.I want you just the way you are."

Michael laugh and nods.

We continue the school tour.
Brother grabs Detrio because He won't leave us.They are in the middle of school.
I am attending late because I have to familiarize myself in school.

"Your very popular.With all of them to support you,I won't feel worry."

"You worry too much Sir Erick.I will be fine.But I do believe I'm lucky to have them though."