Chapter 3: New Life

Some parts of this story from now on might sound like a sop opera but it's not. I used to watch them and the new character at end reminds me of one of the hot guys. Thanks also after this chapter read the after note.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cecilia's POV

I just got off the plane in La Ermita, Yucatan. Only part of my family lived in Mexico. I decided to come here because my father said that my aunt was a maid at a ranch and the man of the house was looking for another maid. I grabbed my luggage and walked to the front of the airport. I saw my name on a sign being held up by an old man. I walked towards the man and he smiled. "Ceci I remember you when you were just a little girl," the old man said and I have him a questioning look. "Don't tell me you don't remember your own grandfather," he said and I smiled. "Abuelito (trans. Grandpa)," I said and hugged him. "I've missed you," my grandfather said in his Spanish accent. I pulled away and my grandfather said," why don't we take you to the ranch? On the way you can explain to me what the bastard did to you." "Abuelito," I said in a scolding tone and he laughed. My grandfather took me to his truck and we got in. He started driving while I explained what happened between Joseph and me. But I also made sure to look out the window and see the beautiful fields of vegetables or fruit. Men and women even children were working on the fields. That's when we pulled into a huge ranch. It was beautiful! The tall gates were brown and stone. Except in the middle was a big black metal entrance way. My grandfather parked the car and we got out. "It's beautiful," I said and my grandfather laughed. "Glad you like it. The whole family works here. It's nice to have you back where you belong. After your father took you things weren't the same. Your mom is still here except she works at the hospital," my grandfather said and I smiled. "I can't wait to go visit her," I said and we walked up the steps to the door. My grandfather knocked and the door was opened by my grandmother. "Mi nieta (my granddaughter)," My grandmother said and hugged me. "Abuelita," I said and hugged her back. "Gracias a Dios que volviste (Thank God your Back)," she said," I've missed you." "Me too Abuelita," I said and grandfather said," Rosa if you want to go to the market we need to go now." "Okay okay don't rush me," my grandmother said and grabbed her purse. "I'm sorry we have to go honey but your room is upstairs and the last one on the hall. Anthony should be back by then to explain things to you. Make yourself at home but if you see Miss Arango then leave," My grandmother whispered the last part and walked out the door with my grandfather. I sighed and put my luggage by the door. I walked to the elegant couch and sat down. That's when I heard the doors in the kitchen open and someone yelled," ¡Ayuda! ¡Ayuda! ¡Por favor! Anthony está herido! (Help! Help! Please! Anthony is hurt!)." I saw three men carrying an unconscious man. "¿Eres la nueva enfermera? (Are you the new nurse?)," one of the men asks me. " "Maid pero puedo ayudar. Que pasó? (But I can help. What happened)," I asked as they laid the man on the big couch. "Se cayó de su caballo y rodó colina abajo (He fell of his horse and rolled down the mountain)," the man said and I nodded. "Pero me traiga un recipiente con agua, una toalla, y vendajes (But bring me a bowl of water, a towel, and bandages)," I said. The man nodded and I looked at the man laying before me. He was handsome well sexy. He had black hair and lightly tanned skin. You could immediately see he was fit by the muscles bulging out of his shirt. That's when I realized blood was seeping through his shirt. I sat next to him and started to unbutton his shirt. I licked my lips at the eight pack he had and then scolded my self. "Your going to be a mother soon," I whispered to myself. The man later came back with the bowl of water, towel, and bandages. "You can go back to work," I said and the man nodded. I focused on the man laying beside me. I dipped the small towel in the bowl and started to dab at the cuts on his chest. There was a huge cut across his chest and small cuts on his abdomen. I started to dab the small cuts when I heard a groan. I looked up to see the man groaning and saying,"que pasó? Maldita sea mi cabeza duele (what happened? Damn it my head hurts)." The man opened his dark brown eyes and looked shocked to see me. "Cecilia Sanchez," He whispered and that's when I remembered him. "Antonio Arango," I whispered shocked to see my best friend.

___________________________

Didn't expect that? Well what happens when love sparks between Anthony and Cecilia? Comment your opinion on this chapter.