Chapter 3 - Called to Return

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been two hundred Tartarus years, twenty earth years. I've been training with my family all this time.

It's been the best years of my life, especially with the love of my life. Who, you may ask? Guess before reading on.

No one other than the beautiful, honest, courageous... OK, I'll stop. Well, it's Bianca Di Angelo!

Wondering how she's alive? My father stole a few souls from Elysium that I wanted, and she was one of them.

She's helped me a lot, and I don't know where I'd be without her.

I'm currently overseeing training between Bianca and Luke, and it seems the Hermes kid is winning.

"Alright, guys. That's enough." I clapped as I walked towards them from my spot in the audience seats in the arena.

"Why don't you guys take a break, I'll tell you what you need to work on when I get back." I said as I waved to both of them before exiting though the entrances.

I walked through the large corridors in Lady Nyx's castle, the walls navy balck with laces of red. Golden chandeliers hung from the ceiling every ten metres. I slowly open the oak door that led into the throne room.

I was met with light bickering between Lady Gaia and Father while the rest of the council sat in their respective thrones looking down with worried glances.

"Ah, Astro. There you are." He said rather nervously, interuppting Lady Gaia.

"Tartarus, you can't be serious with sending him there. They banished him for a reason!" She continued, earning a confused look from me.

"What does Lady Gaia mean, Father? Why would you want to send me there?" I asked in a disgusted tone, remembering what happened there.

Father sighed. "I'm sorry son, but they ask for your return and I cannot turn down as otherwise they would get suspicious."

"Why would they request me back anyway? I was about to go skateboarding. Look! I even have it ready!" I said as I summoned my skateboard from the shadows.

"You can bring it there, but, they want your help in the next war. Against our brother, Ouranus." He explains, everyone else looks down.

I exhale sharply, giving in. "But I won't be bound by their rules anymore."

Gaia smiled sadly. "I'll send you there. See you soon." She said as she snapped her fingers sending me to Olympus.

I was met with the numerous stares of the women and open jaws of the Olympians. I guess they haven't changed.

"What the hell do you want now?" I demand, my face maintaining an emotionless expression.

"Y-Your appearance, your looks, your outift, your BUILD!" Aphrodite screamed as she drooled over me.

(Yes, I'm using the cover. No, it's not mine.)