A Criminal And Hero Love Story💙

A/N: This is a request for @turtleangel10
Also if you swipe to the left.....a bit of crack is waiting for you :3
ON TO THE STORY
—————————————————
[Y/N's POV]
I grew up with a family gang of 5, me being the youngest, my sister the second oldest, and my brother being the oldest. We were people who would rob banks, mug people,and would just try to terrorize New York City, it was our lifestyle to make there's food for everyone, bills that needed to get payed, and clothes for us. I was raised to be a criminal.....One night, the family decided to go and rob a store. "Alright people, gather your weapons, cause it's rob a store night!" D/N said. (A/N: D/N means dad's name, M/N's name means mom's name, S/N means sister's name,and B/N mean's brother's name. :)) The night was cold and still. No one to be seen in sight, not even other robbers! We went to the nearby store, and opened the doors with a crowbar. It was surprisingly easy. "Ok people here's the plan. M/N, go and see if there are any frozen food over there, S/N and B/N, go there and see if there are any clothes and shoes available, I will go and look for some basics, and Y/N, you're in charge of getting the money." He says while handing me a bag. "Don't mess this up...GO!" And everyone has split up to the places they were sent.
[Leo's POV]
Donnie-boy came up to Raph, Mikey, and I to tell us there is a robbery at a local store. "Time to show these people who are boss!" I say. "Ugghh, when will it stop end?!" Raph said. "Hahaha! Never!" I say proudly. Oh come on, my one-liners are the highlight of everyone's day! Right?!
*Time Skip brought to you by corny one-liners*
We've made it to our final destination, that store that I can't remember the name of. We see nothing that suspicious, except that the door was a little bent. "Ok Raph, think of a plan." Donnie said some what careless. "Alright umm, I heard this was a family gang of 5, so Donnie, you and April take on the two kids. You think you can handle it?" Raph starts. "Yep,I'm sure." Donnie and April say in unison. "Alright, Mikey you take on the mom." "But I'm not comfortable with hitting girls." "Mikey,she's not a girl,she's a woman." I say trying to fix the situation. "Yeah, what Leo said. Now about you Leo, I need you to take out the girl at the check out." "On it like beans on a burrito!" I say. ".....And I'll take care of the dad." Raph ends. "Alright. Split up in 3....2.....1!" And we all move to our places.
*Time Skip*
"Didn't you're parents teach not to steal?" I say. "No...." she says. "Oh...well, let's get this over with."
She starts to get in her fighting stance, which looks like a pro fighter's stance, and that's not good. But when I got a good glimpse of her, it was love at first sight! Her beautiful E/C eyes, her H/L H/C hair, her S/C skin, it's all beautiful! But I get snapped out of my thoughts with a punch to the face. "Oww! That hurt!" I say. "Good,that's why I punched you." She says nonchalantly. We end fighting for so long. Man she's good! I keep getting distracted by her beauty and it's making her beat me. It's like I'm under a spell, I have to get to know her.
*Time Skip to where you guys are dead beat tired*
Right now me and the girl are now on the floor, so tired that we can't even get up. Now's my chance to get to know her! "Huff huff I don't wanna huff fight anymore! -inhales- hi I'm Leonardo, but my bros call me Leo." I say confidently. She gives a look and then growls, "Y/N." "That's a cool name." I say trying to warm up to her. ".......Thanks." She says a little suspicious. I hope she warms up to me soon.
[Y/N's POV]
I feel like Leo is trying to warm up to me. Like he wants us to be friends, or more than that. I mean he is kinda cute. But, I can't be friends or go out with a hero. -sigh- I wanna get to know him,but will my family be ok with it? I will have to test out my chances.
We talked and talked with until me and Leo heard footsteps. For an odd reason, Leo let me leave with the money. I think I have a new friend.....or crush.
*HUGE Time Skip ok, it isn't that huge*
Me and Leo are really good friends now. I always have to lie to my family just to see him, but I don't care. I feel like I want to be with him more often. I feel like I want to be more than friends. But I need to tell Leo first that I like him. I hope he likes me back......I sat on a rooftop, singing.
*I'm too lazy to write out the lyrics,so just listen to the song 🙂*

"You never told me you could sing!" I heard. Leo was standing behind me the whole time?! Maybe he'll catch the hint that I like him. "Yeah,I didn't think you would care." "Of course I would care! But who were you singing for?" Leo asked. Now's my chance! "You, Leo. I was singing it for you." I said confidently. "Seriously? You like me! I like you too! As a girlfriend type of way!" Leo said with gleam in his eyes. "But,you have to choose between me and your family." Leo said sadly. I never thought about that.....choosing between my lifestyle and family and boyfriend. I kinda don't to be a robber,I want to be a hero. "I guess I'll have to tell my family now....and know what I want. I also want you, your brothers and April to come with me." I say determined.
*Time Skip at your family's hideout*
We walk into the hideout, with my family standing right  in the middle of the breakroom. "So,care to explain why you brought them here,and why you left us to all go to jail?" Dad asked. "Well,the thing about the running off dad, Umm Leo, in the blue let me run off,and I forgot about you guys. The reason why I brought them here, is because I want you guys to compromise, and because I'm dating Leo. And I have to choose between you guys." I said. "So who are you going to choose? Because you can forget about compromising." S/N said. "Well.....I'm going to choose....Leo." "WHAT?!" My family said in unison. "YES!!" Leo said. "Ok,but you have to leave. This is a family of robbers." Mom said. "Deal mom...." I said.
*Time Skip*
I'm happy with my new life. And I get to see my family every night! And I'm happy I'm with my boyfriend,Leonardo.
———————————————————
FINIS
Whoop whoop! 123 reads! Thank you guys so much!
YEAAAAAAAAH! 1,232 words!
Bye my stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Author-Chan out
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙