Flirty Love💜

A/N: this is a request for @lsgrl226
I'm so sorry for not getting it to you sooner. It hurts my feelings that you had to wait. Please excuse my laziness. ☹️☹️
——————————————————-
<Riuki's POV>
It never fails to make me giggle when Donnie flusters with me flirting with him. It's too cute! Can turtles blush? I don't care! It's adorkable! -sigh- I wish he would catch on though. It's killing me! Am I not trying hard enough? Does he even try to think about what I'm saying to him?? Ugh, it's frustrating,but I'm not gonna give up just yet, I have to try a little harder!
*Time Skip*
I make my way to Donnie's lab, "Hey cutie,what ya doin?~" I say. "oh! Hey Riuki! Nothin much,just the usual. You know, science stuff." He says nonchalantly. He is starting to get on my nerves and he's making my heart hurt. "Oh. W-well,ok..." I say sadly. "Do you need anything from ol' Donnie?" "N-no. I was just checking on you." "Oh ok. Bye Ruiki." Donnie said 'bye' I said in my head.
<Donnie's POV>
I always wonder why Ruiki always flirt with me. It doesn't make any sense. Is she just that type of person? I don't know. But I know just who to go to talk about this Ruiki thing. "April," I say. "Yeah Don?" "Uhm, why does Ruiki always flirt with me?" "Because she's trying to tell you her feelings Don." That part blew me away. She likes me a turtle? That can't be true, but also, there's a 99.9% chance that that is true. "Really? She likes me? That's awesome!AHEM of course she likes me! Who wouldn't?" I say confidently. "Mm-hmm." April says.
<Ruiki's POV>
The next day I came back to lair, and April was there. "Hey Peeps,Hey April!" I say. "Hey Riuki! Oh uh,hey can I talk to you for a minute Riuki?" April asks. We walk over to the dojo, "Riu, why do you keep flirting with Donnie instead of telling him your feelings?" April asks. I'm speechless. " Well,I want him catch on to my feelings. I want him to notice what I'm saying to him. I keep on flirting with him because I want him to notice the words,but he's completely oblivious to know about them." I say sadly. "Aww, well,if he's that oblivious, just tell him,and if he says no, scurry on. Don't let him get in the way of your happiness." "Yeah,yeah you're right!" I say. "I'm always right!" April says. I walk up to Don's lab 'ok Riuki, don't screw this up,you've got this in the bag.' I say to my self. "Ahem, uh Donnie?" I say. "Yeah Ruiki?" "Um, I wanted to tell you that I......-sigh- I like you. I've been liking you. That's why I have been flirting with you all this time. And if you don't feel the same about me,then I'm gonna be okay with it." I say messing with my long, purple hair. "I know. April told me that you liked me. And also, of course I feel the same Ruiki. Your tan skin, long beautiful purple hair,lavender eyes, I don't know why you would even doubt yourself,Ruiki I almost doubted that you really liked me,since I'm a turtle and all." Donnie says. "Don't get yourself down because of what you look like Don. I love you." I say. "Heh,I love you to." Donnie says.
———————————————————
{FINIS}
Hi stars! I'm awfully sorry for not updating. I'm going through a lot with middle school. It's not easy. And next week I have a benchmark test on Monday,Tuesday,and Wednesday.
Once again I'm sorry
Bye stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜