How you meet...

Jamie Lannister

At Winterfell. As Robb Stark's twin you found it your duty to be friendly with all guests, both liked and disliked. All the way down to Kings Landing he tried to win your affection despite his sister's scathing glares. It was all quite amusing.

Joffrey Baratheon

You were introduced at court. At first he just thought you were another boring lord/lady trying to make him to fall in love with them. Instead he learned that you didn't have any interest in him which caused him to pursue you while you were completely oblivious to his implied romance. Your siblings were livid because they wanted him for themselves.

Robb Stark

You are Mance Rayder's child who went south to raid and draw attention away from the Wall before the Free Folk attacked. First you were mistaken for a man of the Nights Watch due to your thick black cloak stolen from a dead ranger. You were about to be beheaded as a deserter before friend blurted out who you actually are.  You were brought to Winterfell and treated kindly to make you trust them and give Lord Eddard information. One day Robb tried to get you to confess but you both ended up flirting for the first of many times.

Jon Snow

You were a new servant at Winterfell who caught Jon's eye. You were both the running joke of the entire castle because everyone knew you liked him and he liked you but you were both too nervous to confess. One day Jon and Theon got into a fight after Theon lied that he fucked you just to get a reaction out of Jon.

Oberyn Martell

You are Renly's twin and a marriage between you and Oberyn was organised. You were terrified because he had such a deadly reputation. His children, the Sand Snakes, kept threatening you until Oberyn told them to stop. At first he was a puzzle to you. The way he could be so kind but yet so angry all of the time, but after a while you learned to tolerate him with equanimity. You also got on very well with his paramour Ellaria which helped a lot throughout the first few months.

Benjen Stark

You are a sevant at Winterfell and grew up with him. You both had your first kiss together. Then he left to join the Nights Watch but every time he comes to visit Winterfell you make the most of what little time you have.

Tyrion Lannister

You arrived at Kings Landing because your sister was getting married to some lordling or other. You promptly found the library and bonded over your shared love of reading and wine.

Cersei Lannister

You were her only friend. Usually the Queen found the company of other people irritating but not long after you arrived at Kings Landing you were asked to dine with her. Secretly you had a huge crush on her and when she invited you to stay in her bed for the first time you almost fainted in anticipation.