Favourite thing about you...

Jamie Lannister

He can't decide, sometimes he thinks it's your eyes because they are always full of mirth and joy but then he sees your smile and he changes his mind. However at night he has another favourite thing about you...

Joffrey Baratheon

Your laugh, especially when you accidentally snort at something not even remotely funny, for example- when someone slips, when someone gets hurt, when someone is bawling with tears, when you make a terrible pun, etc.

Robb Stark

Your flirtatious comments that make him smile whenever the hears or thinks of them. He lies awake at night wondering if they are anything more than just mindless japes.

Jon Snow

How you inspire him to be brave and creative just by being you because of your honesty, kindness, and wit.

Benjen Stark

The warmth of your intertwined bodies that he misses so much when beyond the Wall.

Oberyn Martell

Your wit which often causes him to laugh when trying to be very smooth and sexy to impress you.

Tyrion Lannister

The smile you make when slightly tipsy after spending a day reading with him in the library.

Cersei Lannister

How you comfort her when she is worrying about everything and anything.