Ch.8

**I have a few things that I would like to say before this chapter.

1.) As for the last chapter, you asked me to do a dirty scene, so I did one. I ALSO warned you at the begining of the chapter that it was dirty, so there was no need to tell me how gross it was, because you didn't have to read it. Also, sex is not disgusting. No matter what you say, it is a part of life, and it everyone does it at some point in their life.

2.) Please don't hate me for this chapter :) **

"So where were you?", Kennedi asked me with her arms crossed over her chest.

I looked at my watch, hoping that school started soon so I had an excuse to end the conversation. Unfortunately for me, there was still ten minutes before the first bell rung. 

"Nowhere… it was just a big misunderstanding.", I said while avoiding eye contact with her.

"Kenzie, you are my best friend, I know when you are lying. Why won't you tell me?"

I silently questioned myself why I didn't tell her, she has kept all of my secrets my whole life. I finally sighed, giving in. "Fine, I'll tell you, but swear to me that you won't tell a soul."

Kenni nodded. "I swear!"

I leaned in a little closer to her, making sure no one heard. "I was at Mr.Styles' house."

Her eyebrows scrunched together. "He was tutoring you all weekend…?"

"No… he is sorta my boyfriend.", I said, embarrassed that I didn't tell her sooner.

I was waiting for her to make her usual perverted comment, but it never came.  "Are you sure he isn't just using you?"

I was so appalled that my best friend would say something so rude. I felt the need to stick up for Harry. "I am positive. He is so sweet and when-", I stopped myself right before I told her about how he wanted me to wait before sleeping with him.

In my head, I continued the conversation, mentioning how kind, and caring he is, how unbelievably sexy and cute he is, how great a personality he has. At that moment, I realized what I had been missing all along. I am in love with Harry. Completely, and utterly in love with him.

I decided that today would be the perfect day to tell him, a way of thanking him for the previous weekend. 

I didn't tell Kennedi everything that was going through my mind, but I wanted to tell her one little detail. "I love him."

Before she could say anything, the bell rung, signaling school had begun. All throughout the day, my mind drifted to planning what I would say to my boyfriend, how I would confess the feelings I had for him. Kenni and I didn't speak more about the subject, we both seemed to be in our own little worlds, both of us completely consumed into what was going through our minds. I was so anxious to see Harry, and when the period before lunch ended, I rushed to my history teacher's room.