Ch.15

The week went slowly went by, everyone getting excited for the pool party. The day finally came on Thursday, two weeks before we graduated. 

I woke up and opened my bathing suit drawers, trying to decide which bikini to wear.

Decisions, decisions. 

I finally pulled out my favorite neon blue bandeau top and matching bottoms. I slipped in on and checked myself out in the mirror, making sure I looked good.

I put on a tank top and shorts, and left for school.

**

I arrived to the pool and immediately made my way to the beach chairs to tan. I put my bag down on the chair, and just as I was about to take off my shirt, a certain guy caught my eye.

Harry.

There he was, on the other side of the pool, his eyes locked on me.

I smiled to myself, deciding to have some fun. I stood up, making sure that my boyfriend had a good view of me. I grabbed the bottom of my shirt and slowly pulled it off as sexily as I could. Even yards away, I could see Harry's eyes darkening with lust. Once my shorts were off and I was only in my bathing suit, I stretched my body out on the beach chair, not breaking eye contact with my boyfriend.

I had been tanning for about a half an hour, and the party was in full swing now. The dj was blasting some music obnoxiously loud, guys were checking girls out, and couples were lip locking in the pool. 

I left Harry's gaze once, when I saw Kennedi sit down a few feet away from me. I could tell that she saw me too, but she didn't say anything. She was just a stranger to me now. Nothing more, nothing less.

I looked back at Harry, who was sitting with all of the other teachers. Suddenly, the edges of his lips flickered up, letting me know that he was up to no good. I watched him carefully as he stood up, his eyes focused on me. He swiftly took off his shirt, revealing his hard, chiseled abs. I looked at the smirk on his face and knew exactly what he was thinking: "Two can play this game."

I heard a bunch of girls around me squeal, overjoyed at the new view of their teacher. I felt the urge to tell them that he was taken, that he was all mine, but I couldn't. I looked back at Harry, and still, his eyes were glued on me. They never left to check out another girl with a better body than me.

I shrugged off my jealously, realizing that Harry did truly love me, and only me. I decided to get back at him for causing those weird feelings in my lower region, so I pulled out a bottle of sunscreen. I rubbed some into my stomach, and then some right above my cleavage. I giggled to myself when I saw Harry's grip tighten on the chair, obviously very turned on.