●•50•●

"Please like me back."

Soeun looked at Taehyung with wide eyes, as her heart beating fast, her breath hitched as she blinked. Her face began to burn again, she was sure she looked like a tomato right now.

Soeun's mouth opened and closed. She looked down her feet as she avoided eye contact with Taehyung. Seeing this, Taehyung sighed as he took his pillow back to his hands.

He flashed Soeun a sad smile. "I'm so sorry, It was a bit fast right? I seem to be rushing you about this... I am really sorry, Soeun." Taehyung said.

I'll sleep with Hoseok-hyung, okay? Stay safe and sleep tight." Taehyung said as he slowly walk towards the door.

Move, stop him from going. Don't let him go. Was Soeun's thoughts.

"Wait! Don't go!" Soeun said in a slightly loud voice. Taehyung stopped on his tracks. Taehyung can feel Soeun running after him.

Soeun grabbed on Taehyung's arm to stopped him from going.

"Taehyung, I-i-i... wait..." Soeun stuttered, as she took a deep breath. "H-how should I say this..." Soeun scratched her head, blushing.

Taehyung tilted his head, trying to look at Soeun. Soeun's heart was beating so fast, her face became hot.

"Taehyung.... you dumbass!" Soeun finally exploded as she began to shake. Taehyung's eyes went wide. "What-" "Why are you being so close to me? Why.... Why do you always hug me...? When I first met you, you were cold to me, you dumb-" Soeun babbled while blushing.

"S-Soeun-"

"-But then I realized you were actually kind and warm... When I first saw your smile it was so cute... It's your fault that I'm feeling like this!" Soeun didn't stop talking. "Ever since you saved me from Jackson and Minju... WhydoIfeelmyselfblushingwhenI'mwithyou?"

"What are you saying-"

"Why do I feel lonely when I'm not with you? Why... Why do you always appear on my mind? Why do I feel nervous when you're with me? Why do I feel butterflies whenever you hug me and hold my hand..? Why am I having these feelings?" Soeun said again.

"Huh-? What are you talking about? Calm down-" Taehyung grabbed on Soeun's arm.

"Why...!" Soeun said in a loud voice, closing her eyes. Taehyung stopped talking and looked at Soeun. "Why... Why is my heart beating so fast when I'm with you?" Soeun finished as he finally looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung was looking at Soeun. As soon as he heard Soeun said the last sentence, he fell to the ground, his legs are weak. Soeun was shocked as she squatted so she can meet Taehyung's eyes.

"Soeun..." Taehyung looked at Soeun with blush on his cheeks. "You're so cruel..." Taehyung sighed and let out a chuckle. "Just how much do you want to make my heart beat so... fast?" Taehyung sighed and smiled softly at Soeun, looking at her with gentle eyes.

As soon as Soeun saw Taehyung's expression, her feelings were overwhelmed, her tears too, began to overflow.

"Don't cry..." Taehyung said as he scooped Soeun in his arms. Soeun whimpered as she hugged Taehyung. "I like you, Taehyung." She croaked out and Taehyung chuckled, still blushing as he wiggled her body side to side.