●•66•●

Jimin chuckled all of the sudden, making all of them looking at him. "Does Jackson thinks he's in a movie or something? He likes Soeun? After bullying her that much? That is so fucking cliché." Jimin laughed.

"A bully fell in love with the one he's bullying... What the hell?" Jimin said again as he shook his head in disbelief.

"I don't know if you're stupid or you have a loose screw in your head, but he definitely said that he wanted to fuck Soeun." Hoseok said, frowning at Jimin.

"But still-" Jimin said again. "Let's drop that. He won't be able to get close to her anymore." Jungkook cut Jimin off when he saw Soeun flinched. He shook his head in disgust.

"You should've break his neck, Jungkook." Hoseok snickered. Jungkook let out a chuckle, "Now I wonder why I didn't do that. He wants to-"

Jungkook looked at Soeun, she was staring at Taehyung's fingers intensely as she played with them. "Like how dare he?" Jungkook was breathing heavily in anger. How can someone be so disgusting?

Yoongi scoffed loudly. "These people just can't leave us alone don't they?" Yoongi clicked his tongue and looked at his phone. "Okay so where can we meet her? I'll have a chance to teach this bitch a lesson." Yoongi said, standing up.

"About that, actually she's on her way here-" Namjoon said, scratching his head. Jin stood up from his seat. "What?" He screamed. "Namjoon, forbid her from entering the hospital!" Jin said again.

"What? No, I can't do that- I mean I could if she's outside the hospital... the problem is... she's already inside in this hospital..." Namjoon scratched his hair.

Yoongi clicked his tongue and scratched his ear. "This is such a fucking pain..." He grumbled under his breath and let out a curse.

"No... I don't want.. I d-don't want her to meet T-Taehyungie.." Soeun shook her head as she wrapped her arms around Taehyung protectively, looking at her friends.

All of the boys look at Soeun. "Don't worry... She won't be able to hurt Taehyung this time, I'm sure police are with her." Hoseok assured and Soeun nodded, still wrapping her arms around Taehyung.

Taehyung blinked as he looked at Soeun. He smiled softly and placed a soft kiss on Soeun's forehead. "You're so cute when you're protective." Taehyung whispered as he let out a chuckle.

Soeun blushed and pushed Taehyung's head softly, earning a laugh from him.

"Aw," Jin let out and smiled. He didn't realized a tear that had escaped his eyes. Soeun was laughing with Taehyung because he did a funny face. When Soeun met Jin's eyes, she gasped in shock.

"Are you crying? Why- why are you-?" Soeun eyes widen as he looked at Jin. Jin shook his head as he covered his face with his hands, chukling. Jin let out a sigh.

"I'm okay," Jin assured. "I'm- I'm just o-overwhelmed I guess." Jin laughed as he wiped his tears with the back of his hand. Jin smiled in delight when he saw Taehyung smiling at Soeun.

'How long has it been since I last saw that smile?' Jin thought as a tear escaped his eyes again.

Soeun didn't said anything and went to hug Jin. "Hm?" Jin let out confusingly as he looked at Soeun that was hugging him with all of her might. Jin didn't hesitate to rub Soeun's hair with care.

"Hugs are the best cure when you're crying." She said, wrapping her arms around Jin. Jin laughed in response and hugged her back. "Really?" Jin asked.

Soeun laughed. "Yes!" Soeun nodded and looked at Jin. Jin flashed her a warm smile and ruffled her hair. Soeun let out a giggle at this.

"Oh.... you look so cute!" Jin said, eyes shining as he pinched Soeun's cheeks. Soeun let out a giggle and a small "ow." Jin smiled again, looking at Soeun.