BoyxBoy Oneshots | Kai's Crush

Happy Thanksgiving guys, here's an update!

Lookalikes for the oneshot:

^^Kai^^

^^Camden^^

^^Camden^^

———

I folded the page of my book as I sat in detention, a bored expression covering my features. The only other kid in the room was Kai, who was shooting spitballs at the teacher.

"Kai! Stop it or I'll give you another week's worth of detention!" Mr. Rugby yelled, pushing his glasses up on his nose.

He was fat guy, with a huge beer gut and about three chins. He had hardly any hair left on his head and an ugly beard, making him look like a grumpy old asshole, which is exactly what he was.

"Try me, bitch. I got all the time in the world."

"Oh for the love of god, Kai. Did your parents ever teach you any manners?"

"My parents are dead, Mr. Rugby. We've been over this."

Mr. Rugby held a solemn look, having forgotten about the shooting a few years ago that took the lives of Kai's parents. Some crackhead got hold of a gun and went to our local club, spraying bullets. My mom was there, too, but luckily she survived. A bullet hit her back, corrupting her spinal cord and leaving her paralyzed in a wheelchair.

"Sorry, Kai." Mr. Rugby apologized, pushing his glasses back up on his nose.

Kai shrugged but I could see something that looked to be pain in his eyes.

"Whatcha starin' at, Cammie?"

I cringed at the nickname Kai had for me. It was so fucking annoying..

"Nothing, Kay-Kay."

He narrowed his eyes at me, shaking his hair out of his eyes.

"Don't try me, Camden. I'm not in the mood for your bullshit."