BoyxBoy Oneshots | The Carnival

Lookalikes for the oneshot:

^^Niall^^

^^Asher ^^

^^Asher ^^

———

I ruffled my caramel locks as I tried to give my hair a messy look, wanting to look my best for the carnival. Niall would be here soon, so I had to hurry and get ready. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and grabbed it, clicking on the text to see what it said.

~Niall~ - I'm outside, where r u?

~Asher~ - I'll be out there in a minute

~Niall~ - ok but hurry up. I can't afford to burn gas 😂

I chuckled slightly and put some hairspray in my hair, allowing it stay in place. I looked in the mirror and smiled at my reflection, shoving my phone in my pocket. Then I grabbed my house key and hurried outside, where Niall was waiting in his black car.

"Finally, you take forever to get ready.." He sighed dramatically once I was in his car.

"Get over it, gay people care a lot about how they look." I said, flashing him a crooked smile as I buckled up.

He blushed slightly, and pulled out of my driveway, turning the radio up to drown out the silence. After about a twenty minute drive we arrived at the carnival, seeing bright flashy lights on the rides.

A grin formed on my face and I could feel excited butterflies in my tummy as I eagerly unbuckled my seatbelt, practically jumping out of the car.

"Slow down, we've got all night to ride everything, plus we still have to get our armbands." Niall said, a small smile tugging at his lips.

I waited impatiently for him to get out of the car, tapping my foot as I glared at him. He finally closed his car door and put his phone in his pocket, then I grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the booth to get our armbands.

Before I could even reach for my wallet, Niall was already handing the lady behind the counter two twenties, then she put armbands around our wrists. "Okay, you paid for us to get in, so I'll pay for food later." I said, searching around for what ride I wanted to get on first.