Chapter 30

Chapter 30 OMG

Chapter 30 OMG.
I can't believe it.
I wouldn't have continued writing if my fanfic was a pile of Bull, it might be...😅
But you hunnies seem to enjoy it and ever since I've been writing here Everyone has been absolutely Darling with me. 😊💕
Personally it's been a hard month for me but we all come to a time in our lives where we need love and encouragement from other people, (Even Strangers) to bring us out of disbelief. Thank you.
Yes YOU.
For spending a few minutes your life to read my fanfic.
I love you all. 😘💕💕💕

Louis's P.O.V

I was so shattered, batting my eyes open, I inhale deeply, breathing in the morning's welcoming aura of the music room. The rising Sun peaking though the torn up curtains. Looking down as I flick my dreads to the side of my freckled face, Clementine is breathing lightly agaisnt my chest, her beaitiful nude body hiding itself under a thin blanket I found underneath the chaise lounge.
She looks like an Angel, her long dark eyelashes covering her scarlet red cheeks, her dark curls falling divinely down her face. She sights, making my naked torso shiver with goosebumps.

"Morning"...Her voice trailing off sleepily, making my heart thaw.

"Morning Beautiful". I mumble, grinning down at my girl.

"How did you sleep"? Her tone caring, caressing her finger across my chest.

"I had a nightmare".

I notice her body seize up in worry, looking up at me.

"What"? "What about"? She asks concerned.

Hesitating, I close my eyes, until I open my mouth to confess.

"I dreamed that..."

Pausing again, I cringe, I could feel her sad eyes upon mine desperately trying to uncover my dream.

"I ate Cantaloupe".

She punches me in the arm harshly making me cry out in pain, I chuckle as her outburst.

"Owww don't be so rough with me".

"You dick I thought you had a really bad one"! Her voice overly annoyed.

"It was bad"! "When I was asleep I saw Aasim sneak in and poured blended Cantaloupe into my fucking mouth". I cringe, shivering uncomfortably in Clem's arms.

"Don't do that"...
"You know I really care about you".

"I care about you too Darling".
In pure delight, beaming back at her.