Chapter Nine

|Next Morning|

Miley's Pov:

My alarm went off and I smacked the button to shut it off. I heard the shower running and knew Roman was already up. I climbed out of bed and went to pick my outfit for school.

I picked out black leggings and a purple and black shirt with a low cut collar. The shirt was long enough to wear over my leggings. I was getting my purple bra and panties out when my door to the bathroom opened and Roman stuck his head in.

"Shower's all yours sis," he said smiling at me. "So it's "Sis" now?" I asked as I laid my clothes out on my bed. "Hey have to make them," Roman said, pointing downstairs, "think that our infatuation with each other has ended. Just wait til we're at school." He winked at me then went to his room.

I shook my head then headed into the bathroom. I got in the shower and washed my hair and body then stood under the spray as tears dripped down my cheeks. I loved Roman so much that it physically hurt me when we were apart. It was like a piece of me had died.

I wiped my eyes and got out wrapping a towel around me. I walked into my bedroom and there was Roman sitting on my bed! "What are you doing in here? Daddy will kill you!" I hissed as he grabbed me and sat me on his lap.

"Shhhh!" Roman hissed pressing a finger against my lips. "What he don't know won't hurt him." He replaced his finger with his lips and we kissed urgently our tongues tangling together.

I felt my towel slipping and I grabbed it. "Hey let it fall. I need to see that sexy body of yours......I need to touch it. Please," Roman begged me in a rough voice. I let the towel drop as I stood up. Roman's mouth was on my tits instantly, sucking my nipples hard.

"Ahh Roman!" I moaned softly running my fingers through his hair. He kept sucking as his fingers found my wet pussy and he started rubbing it gently his fingertips sliding in and out.

Roman leaned back and unzipped his jeans. "I need to be inside you now!" he whispered and I eased down onto his hard cock and I started bouncing hard and fast. "Ahh Roman baby!!" I moaned as I bounced. "Damn Miley baby you feel so fucking good! I love your tight wet pussy wrapped around my huge hard cock!" Roman said leaning back more so he could stare at my tits bouncing.

"Ahh I'm gonna cum!" I said with yet another moan. "Do it baby make it rain!" Roman said and I felt his hot load fill me up. I came a second later biting back a scream as I squirted all over him.

Roman's Pov:

I sat there with Miley on my lap trying to catch my breath. Every time she and I were together the sex just got that much hotter.

Miley climbed off of my lap and went to get dressed as I zipped up and rearranged myself. "Now that's a great way to start the day," I said and she giggled. "Yes it was," Miley said as she got dressed.

I stood up. "I'm going to head downstairs for breakfast. I'll tell Mom and Shawn that you'll be down soon," I said and kissed her again. "God I can't get enough of your kisses baby."

Miley smiled. "And I can't get enough of yours," she said. I blew her one last kiss then headed downstairs to the kitchen. Mom looked up from the stove where she was cooking pancakes.

"Morning Roman," she said. "Morning Mom," I said kissing her on the cheek on my way to the fridge. "Miley will be down soon, she's doing her hair".

Shawn looked up from the morning paper as I sat down. "Good morning," was all he said as Mom placed a plate of pancakes in front of me. I didn't answer as I poured syrup over the pancakes. Miley came down five minutes later and sat next to me at the table. She dug into the pancakes Mom gave to her without saying a word.

Shawn laid the paper down and leveled his gaze on me and Miley. "Ok Miley and Roman, Brie and I discussed your little "infatuation" with each other and we've come up with a solution," he said. "What is it Daddy?" Miley asked. I kept quiet, knowing anything I would say would get me into deeper shit than i already was.

Shawn looked at me. "There is another bedroom on the third floor. For the time being, I'd like for you to move into it," he said to me. "No," I said flatly, "I'm fine where I'm at. Miley and I aren't sneaking into each other's rooms anymore. I stay in mine all night. I know what we've done was wrong and it's not gonna happen again." (My fingers were crossed behind my back the entire time so I was lying through my teeth.)

Mom looked at Shawn. "I don't agree with your suggestion Shawn. Roman's fine in the room he's in," she said. "Fine whatever," Shawn said crossly. Miley and I finished eating then went to grab our backpacks and we headed out the front door to Miley's car.

"That was torture," Miley said climbing into the drivers seat. "Yeah but just think we can be together at school without Mom and Shawn breathing down our necks watching our every move," I said. "True," she said and started driving towards school. I kept staring at her the entire way.