Chapter 28

October 28th 11:20 AM
                                   (You)
       Like the day before, I start stretching before I even go in. Even if I lose, I don't want to be sore. I'm just about done when Jack walks into the room. "You ready?" he asks.
     "Ready as I'll ever be." I smile nervously. His mask is placed over his face so I can't see his expression. All he does is tilt his head. I grab my weapon and stand in front of the door and Jack follows me. He pats my back and looks at me. "Good luck, and remember what we went over last night." he says.
    I nod in response. The door opens and I walk forward.
Lou is already in the room, sharpening her butcher knife. "Are you ready?" she asks. I nod my head. I look up to the command deck right as Jack takes his place next to Slenderman. I see his hand reach for the button and I brace myself. The horn sounds and Lou, just as she had the previous day, charged at me.

Flashback
   "Now, tomorrow, Lou is most likely going to charge at you. She's not stupid so you can't just stick your knife out and hope she runs into it."
  I nod.
    "She's going to expect you to run. What matters then is which way you run."
   Flashback end

Run towards her, Jack's voice rings in my ear. As I charge towards Lou, her eyes widen in surprise. I thrust my knife towards her abdomen but she dodges. I slash at her for a few more seconds but as Lou dodges, a smirk begins to play on her face. In moments she's maniacally laughing. I persist in my efforts to defeat her. She charges at me once more. I might win this! I think. I thrust my knife at my oncoming opponent. Yes! Right as she reaches me her eyes focus on my wrist. Grabbing it, she jumps over me and flips me on my back. Lou begins to laugh, "Nice try (Y/n), but it's gonna take you more than one night to actually defeat me."
    I stare up at the ceiling. "Damn it." I whisper to myself. Lou pushes her glasses to her face then offers her hand and I take it. We smile at each other and laugh.

2:26 PM
      After a while, Slender let's us go. I never actually won but I did better than yesterday. I'm in the kitchen when Sally runs in. "(Y/n)!" she yells.
"Yea?"
"Can you take me outside? I want to go pick flowers!" she giggles innocently.
   "You haven't even brushed your hair yet. It's all tangled!" I laugh as my fingers get tangled in her hair.
   "Ouch! Please!" she whines, pulling my hand out.
  "Your hair Sally."
   "Can you brush it when we come back in?"
   "Okay fine. Come on."
    I get up and walk toward the front door. We step outside and Sally runs to a spot at the side of the house. I follow her and sit back to watch her have fun. The flowers are mostly small ones but she still enjoys them. The small flowers sit among purple, blue, and pink-why did this seem familiar?
     I notice the ground. The grass is half dead, as it should be, the small white flowers grow easily, as they should. But the few flowers that tower over the grass shouldn't be growing. Sally holds a few of the off-flowers in her hand as her back faces me. Sally then rolls her back to stand up. "What's wrong (Y/n)?" she asks. I hesitate with my answer.
    "Nothing. It's fine."
    "Just tell me. I'm not as stupid as I look." she presses, still not facing me.
   "Okay, jeez. The thing is, I don't know exactly. I'm getting a little bit of déjà vu. The flowers-" flowers. My thoughts cut me off.
   "What's wrong with them?" Sally turns her face so that I can see the right side. Her long, tangled brown hair blows elegantly in the wind and the flowers still hang loosely, clenched in her fists. Her eyes are shut, blocking the beautiful emerald eyes hiding underneath her lids. I take a cautious step back.
   "Sally?"
   She doesn't answer. "I think it's time we go back inside, yeah?" I continue. She begins to laugh. At first, it's the laugh of an innocent child. The ones that are contagious. I nervously chuckle as her laugh begins to turn into a cackle. For the first time in about thirty minutes, I see her eyes again. Her once emerald eyes, not missing, like Jack's, but pitch black. Her smile, however, matches Jack's. Both have the teeth of a shark. Sally smiles sadistically at me.
     "What's wrong (Y/n)?" she asks. I take more steps back. Her eyes begin to leak a crimson fluid. It drops new stains onto her pink nightgown and leaves trails on her cheeks. Suddenly, she gives an agonized yell. Her figure falls to the floor and she lands on her hands and knees, flowers in still in hand. When she looks up, her big eyes are once again green. An expression of fear and pain rests on her young face. 
    "(Y/n)," she says weakly, "help. Please!-" She is once again cut off by her own screams. Sally tosses her head back and begins to rise off the ground. Once again, she cackles. Her hands start to turn black and smiles at me.
"Did you really think you could avoid me
(Y/n)?" Sallys' voice is layered, as if someone is talking alongside her. On top of her head, Sally begins to sprout horns.
"It's a shame, really." she pulls a tree out of the ground with what I assume is telekinesis, "I'll never get to see what you're worth!" She hurls the tree at me and it narrowly misses my head. I can feel a small scratch on my left cheek from a branch. I feel for the knife in my pocket but begin to panic when I can't feel it.
    "Is this what you want?" Sally shouts to me. "It's pathetic if you think you can defeat me with this thing."
    I hear the front door open to my left. Slenderman, Jack, Lou, and Jeff all look towards me. I try to back away from Sally but my legs betray me and don't move. When the four reach me, they turn and see Sally. Jack, Lou, and Jeff each take out their weapons but Slenderman stands straight up.
    "Don't." Slender says.
    "But Slender-" Jeff begins.
    "No. It won't do anything for her." Slender interrupts. 
   "Oh, hello!" Sally exclaims.
   "Leave her alone." Slenderman says calmly.
   "Oh quiet. You let me down and you have the audacity to speak to me? This is mine now." Sally sneers.
   "We both know I can get rid of you." Slender's tone rises.
   "You do. But I know you. You're soft." At this remark, Slenderman raises his hand at Sally's floating figure. Another scream. "Stop! You won't hurt her!" she screams. Sally's face once again returns, but her body remains the same, turning black and suspended. Her eyes are bloodshot and her sobs cut through her speech.
   "Please!" she begs, "Please!" She looks to us and Slender's face turns into one of pure pain. Not physical, but emotional. The wrinkles of a frown are displayed on the blank canvas of his face.
     Sally's eyes then turn soft and she smiles at Slender, as if she knows what is going to happen. Tears begin to stream from her glassy eyes. Her eyes then turn to me. "I love you." she says. Her pale nose now a light red. Sally looks over everyone. "I love you all." she says, her voice breaking. She turns to Slender and gives a slow nod. The last smile we see on the girl's face is one of dejection. Slender looks down to avoid Sally's gaze. Slenderman's hand slowly begins to clench and Sally's screams fill the forest. Slender then quickly makes his hand into a fist and both he and Sally fall to the ground. Slenderman, on his hands and knees, begins to do what sounds like crying. Black ooze comes from where his tear ducts would be. Lou, Jack, and Jeff stare at the lifeless body that is feet in front of them. They each take a knee and bow their heads. My eyes begin to flood. Sally.
      I walk up to her. Her head rests on her right arm while the left lies in front of her face. She looks like she's sleeping. I get on my knees and grab her left hand. I press it up to my cheek. Her bangs fall against her cheek and her features are peaceful.
     The wind blows a strand of hair that covers her eyes. I hear someone walk towards me. I see Jack and Jeff in my peripheral vision. I tilt my head and push the hair out of Sally's face. "It's still tangled." I smile weakly, tears rising in my eyes. The boys stay silent. "She said she would let me brush it. I still haven't brushed her-" I inhale deeply, pausing for a moment, "her hair." I sob uncontrollably as the last words leave my mouth. Jeff wraps his arm around my waist and brings me off the ground. Jack puts a hand behind Sally's back and another under her knees. I turn into Jeff's chest and he walks with me into the mansion and Slenderman follows. Lou, however, stays outside.

     We immediately hold a ceremony for Sally. She is dressed in a new pink nightgown and white socks. Mr. D, her bear, is placed at her right side.  Every creepypasta attends to mourn her. We bury her as soon as it's over. The spot is near a waterfall that provides a home to fish and frogs where it pools. We all surround the grave. Slender and Jack stand on either side of me. "I wish we would've had more time to do this." I say.
    "So do I. But we cannot let our minds stay on her for too long." Slender says. "We have a war to start."

End of chapter 28

Ooomgosh i cried while writing this. Sorry for the long wait. I hit a block and I didn't know what to write. I want to say thank you to coolkids155  for complimenting my work even tho it kinda blows. So thanks doob. Thank you all for reading. This whole thing is almost done. What exactly do you think Slenderman did to Sally. You think she'll come back? Wink wonk. Anyways, I didn't think anyone would stick around so thank you to those that have. As always, I'll see you in the next chapter.