18

Changbin found himself in front of the gates of Hyunjin's house holding a bouquet of roses.

He's only ever been there once. He hoped that one of his parents wouldn't answer the door, even though they were never home.

He hesitantly rang the buzzer and within a few seconds, he heard the younger's voice coming from the small microphone.

"Who is it?"

"Babe it's me." Changbin said into the camera with a small smile.

He didn't hear a response, before he started to get worried that Hyunjin was really mad at him, the gate opened.

Changbin walked up the the door of the younger's house.

Once he reached the door, a pouty Hyunjin answered with a large blanked wrapped around him.

Changbin honestly though he looked so adorable, and had to resist from kissing his pouty lips.

"Come inside, it's cold." Hyunjin mumbled. Changbin nodded and followed.

"I got you these." The older said then handed him the roses.

Hyunjin's eyes softened for a second and forgot he was mad and gladly accepted the bouquet.

Changbin watched as he happily placed them in a vase then put them on the table, but that happiness didn't last for long because he became moody again and sat on the couch with his knees to his chest.

"Hyunjin I'm sorry." Changbin sighed and sat beside him. "Please don't be mad at me anymore."

It was a bit silent until the younger finally spoke up.

"Hyung, how important am I to you?" Hyunjin asked.

"What sort of question is that?" Changbin said and turned to him. "You're so important to me, you're the most important. I love you."

Hyunjin looked at him with glossy eyes. "And you're the most important to me too hyung!!"

Changbin looked at him shocked. He wasn't expecting him to say anything like this.

"So why do you assume that you're not important enough for me to care if you get hurt?"

"Because I don't want you to worry about me..." Changbin said.

"But hyung you don't understand! I want to worry about you! I want to make sure you're alright, I want to because I love you."

Changbin placed his hands in either side of Hyunjin's cheeks and kissed him.

He then moved back and put their foreheads together.

"I'm sorry for thinking like that, I love you."

"It's alright." Hyunjin smiled then leaned in for another kiss.

"I love you too."

~~

stray kids really said fuck stays lives at mama japan 😩🤧

and this is really short sorry
I wanna write their date in the next part