20

"So hyung, are you going to tell me what happened now?" Hyunjin said.

The two of them went back to Changbin's place. It was pretty late so Hyunjin was going to sleepover. They were both currently cuddling together in the older's bed.

Hyunjin predicted this was going to happen, so he secretly slipped a toothbrush and extra clothes into his bag before leaving on the skating date.

"Yeah, that would probably be a good idea." He said, flipping over so now he was facing Hyunjin.

"So remember a long time ago I asked you if you've ever had any stalkers?" Changbin started.

"Yeah?"

"Well, there's this guy that hates you and sent death threats a couple times after that, but I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want you to worry about it."

Hyunjin stayed quiet and waited for what else he was going to say.

"Then, at the showcase he was there. We got into a fight. Apparently he's a Yena sasaeng and hates you for dating her because you 'stole' her from him."

Hyunjin frowned. He placed his hand on Changbin's cheek and gently rubbed it with his thumb. He was sad the older got hurt for him.

"I didn't report him, but if he comes back again then I definitely will." Changbin said.

Hyunjin sighed then gave him a kiss on the forehead. "Alright."

*knock knock*

"It's so late, who's here?" The younger asked.

"Maybe Chan hyung forgot his key." Changbin said then climbed out of the bed, Hyunjin following.

Changbin's face turned from curious to confused upon seeing who was at the door.

Hyunjin walked over and rested his arm around the shorter's shoulder, equally confused.

"Eric, what are you doing here? It's almost midnight." Hyunjin said.

"Where the fuck is he?" Eric said, ignoring their question.

"Who?" Changbin asked.

"The guy Felix has been cheating on me with!!" Eric basically screamed.

"Felix has been cheating on me?"

The three males look over to see Chan who is just now coming home from wherever he was after he left Felix's house. He had plastic bags in his hands, so he probably went to get food.

"Great, he has to be coming home now." Changbin rolled his eyes.

"Technically he's been cheating on me. You're the side hoe." Eric snapped.

"Did you guys know about this?!" Chan said, turning to Changbin and Hyunjin.

The two of them slowly nodded. They felt really bad for not saying anything to Chan earlier.

"Felix told us he would break up with Eric right away, but I guess he didn't." Changbin sighed.

"So actually, Eric you're the side hoe, Felix likes Chan hyung more than you. And we all know you only dated him for money." Hyunjin said, earning a small nudge from Changbin, what he's saying is only making Eric even more pissed.

Eric turned to Chan. "I hope you're happy for ruining our relationship." He said then walked away.

Chan looked at Changbin and Hyunjin, he seemed really pissed. They moved out of the way for him to enter and he went straight to his room, not forgetting to slam his door.

"Well shit." Changbin mumbled. "I hope him and Felix talk it out."

"Yeah." Hyunjin sighed then back hugged the older as they began to walk back to the room.

"I wonder how Eric found out where Chan lives." Hyunjin said and they got into bed.

"I don't want to think about it. Let's just go to sleep." Changbin said then snuggled into his tall boyfriend's arms.

~~

guys idk why but I'm so emotional rn I love stray kids so fucking much I'm gonna cry FUCK