Chapter Seven: You're Married To Me

"How dare you cheated on me, you piece of shit."

He bit your lower lips making you winced in pain and he shoved his tongue inside, you didn't resist and instead you kissed him back.

He pushed you, "I don't want to kiss you, I just you to remember that you're still married to me. If you want to cheat, you can only do it when we're divorced."

He grabbed your jaw, you tried to push his hand but he tighten his grip, "Now tell me who is that bullshit you're talking to?"

"I can't." You winced in pain.

Yoongi tighten his grip, "Just say it out, Y/n! Why are protecting him when I had already know you're cheating?!"

"I'm not cheating! I am not, Yoongi! Can't you just believe me this once?!" You yelled at him.

He looked straight into your eyes, "Yeah? Then why are you talking about being naked just now? Why? You had fuck with him already, huh?"

You shake your head, "I can't tell you why, " you said between your sob, "I can't bare to lose anybody."

"What are you saying? I won't kill anybody if you tell me."

"No, it's just.. I just can't tell you."

Yoongi punched the wall beside you, making you jumped in shock.  He glared at you, "Fine," he said while he nodded a few times, "hand me your phone."

"Hand me that fucking phone."

"I'm sorry but n--" He didn't let you finished your word and instead stormed into the bathroom.

He took your phone and tried to unlocked it but failed, "What's your password." He asked but you can clearly saw that he was demanding, not asking.

You tried to took the phone back but he held it above his head, which you can't reach since he's taller than you.

Bzzt! Bzzt!

The phone buzzed, meaning that a message was sent into your mailbox.  He turned your lockscreen on and saw the message a little bit.

"Baby girl, huh? He called you baby girl, I see. Is this my brother?" He said, emphasising the word brother.

You broke down into tears as you tried to get the phone back, "Yoongi, I'll explain everything to you after everything is settled."

He gritted his teeth, "I'll file a divorce. That's my final decision."

You stood there, trying hard to reject his word from going through your head.  He's really mad.

--

Hyurin got back into the room and ran to you with a smile, "Mommy, I rreally had fun here today." She said.

You saw the police officer from the other day standing behind her, "Good day, Mrs Min." He greeted you and you greeted him back.

Yoongi was lying on the bed, not wanting to hear them talking to you.

A moment later, you said goodbye to the guy and went back home with Hyurin.  Hyurin happily went into the house.

"Ah! Mommy, I had already got my dinner with uncle Jimin." She said before ran off to her room.

You smiled knowing she was perfectly fine even though you had to protect him and her with your self.

Your phone buzzed again, but this time it was an incoming call.  You picked the call up.

"I'm still waiting for the pictures, baby girl. You know what's coming if you don'tt send it to me now."

You sighed, "Okay, okay. I'll give it to you now."

"Good girl." He said with a chuckle.

You walked to your room, still on calling with him, you locked the door and sighed again.

"Come on, babe. I'm waiting."

You put down the phone and turned on the loud speaker, you took off your shirt but he suddenly told you to wait.

"Pick up my video call." He said and hung up the phone before calling back but with a video call.

You answered the call and he was looking at you with lust in his eyes, "Now take off the stuff that is blocking my view from your sweet body."

You put the phone on your desk and back off a few steps, giving him the full view he wanted.  You took of your jeans and then to your bra then to your underwear.

You stood there, completely naked, in front of a guy who was not your husband.

He licked his lips, "Fuck, Y/n. I want you so bad."

You covered your private area and he quickly yelled at you, telling you to held your arm above your head.

"I'm coming to get you now." He said and hung up the phone.

Your eyes widen, "I need to get away before he come here." you bit your lower lips, thinking what should you do.

You got an idea and quickly took a shirt and a trouser from your closet before ran to Hyurin's room to told her to get her clothes.

"We need to hurry, Rin." You said, Hyurin quickly get her pyjama and her phone.

You put her and your clothes inside a bagpack and took your bag before locked the house then dashed to your car.

"What's happening, mom?"

"Someone is trying to make trouble for mommy, that is why we need to go before he come here." You turned around and reverse the car before drove off to some hotel.

You got off from your car and picked Hyurin up then walked into the hotel, "Can I have a room with a queen sized bed?" you asked the receptionist at the counter.

She nodded her head before giving you the key room, you walked to the lift and halted for a moment before setting Hyurin down then walked back to the counter.

"If a guy with tall and built body come here, and his name is, " you told her to lean forward to whispered so that Hyurin will not hear you, "SeolGi, " you lean back, "Tell him that I am not here. Please, can you?"

The woman looked at you with a pity look, "I will do my best to help you, missus."

You smiled in gratitude, you picked Hyurin up again and went to your rented room.

_________
TBC

I'm really sorry for the late update, and also for those who reads Jimin's FF that I'm also working on, so sorry for not updating.

I'm cram with homeworks and I can only update when I got free time.

Hope you guys like this chapter :))