Chapter Eighteenth : HyuRin

Yoongi was lying on his bed, eyes on the ceiling, "Hyurin? My daughter?"

He have no idea who Hyurin was, no memory of her, but his heart ached so much for her, he knew something was wrong, and he needs to save her.

He turned his head to the bed stand, the picture Jin handed him earlier was standing next to his cup.

"If you're my daughter, then who is your mother? Y/n?" He said to himself softly while thinking of Y/n.

He turned around to the other side. 

"I have to do this, it doesn't matter if I remember you or not, I have to save you." Yoongi said.

He saw a nurse coming in his room, she smiled at him and said, "Good afternoon, Mr Min. How are you feeling?".

"I need to get out now." Yoongi said.

"I'm sorry, sir. You just woke up, you may be out after 2 or 3 days if your condition getting better."

"No, you don't understand. I have to go, now." His fist gripping on the blanket as he started getting upset.

"Sir, you cannot go out now." She said, she's getting tired of patient being stubborn everyday.

Yoongi knew he won't be able to get out if he continue being stubborn, but he only have 2 days left to save his daughter.

"Fine." He said.

The nurse smiled, "Good." She said and continue explaining stuff to him.

Yoongi nodded understood, and soon the nurse left the room.

"The doctor will be here soon." She said again before closing the door.

Yoongi looked at the small locker beside him, he got out from his bed and checked inside it.

"Glad you guys are here." He said as he put his belongings inside his pocket.

He looked at the door, then down to his feet. He doesn't have slipper.

Yoongi then rushed to the toilet and saw a pair of slipper, he wore it and quickly walk out of his room.

He lowered his face and walked past the people nearby, after a few second he heard people rushing because he was nowhere to be seen in his room.

Yoongi quickly walk to the elevator and enter it, then pushed the button for Ground Floor.

The elevator closed it's door and slowly sliding down, Yoongi sighed in relief.

His head started to ache, "I have a feeling I might die today.."

The elevator stopped, and he got out. He saw people were panicking because a patient ran away, and he knew that patient was him.

"Lucky me, they didn't know it's me"

He saw the cafeteria and walked in there, then got out from the hospital using the cafeteria door to outside.

Yoongi took a deep breath, he looked at his right and left, he put his hand in his pocket to reach his phone.

A horn sound entered his ear, he looked at where the sound came from and saw Jin in a car.

"Need a ride?" Jin said.

Yoongi nodded.

"Hop in." Jin said again and Yoongi quickly got in.

Jin drove off and asked him, "So, what are you going to do now?".

"Save my daughter?" Yoongi slumped into the chair.

"With what? Your bare hand and no plan?" Jin said sarcastically, a chuckle left his mouth.

Yoongi sighed, "Maybe?"

"Are you serious? Man, you're going to kill yourself if you do that." Jin furrowed his eyebrows.

"I don't have anything, I just want to save my daughter. At least that's what I can do as a father." He said.

Jin can sense sadness in his voice.

"Fine, the least I can help is give you gun and bulletproof vest."

"Huh?" Yoongi said.

"Huh what? Seolgi got an army for himself, and you have yourself. What you going to use to save Hyurin?" Jin said in upset tone.

"Oh, you're right. What happened actually?" Yoongi said.

Jin sighed, "Yoongi, he kidnapped your daughter, Hyurin. All because he thought you hid Y/n from him. He wants her. Don't you remember the tape?"

Yoongi stayed silent, but his jaw tighten as he tried not to get angry, his mind suddenly playing the video of Y/n getting rape.

"Hyung,"

"Yes?"

Yoongi sighed, "If I die, please tell her I regret what I did to her. She deserves so much better."

Jin hummed in respond.

The ride to Jin's house was silent after that.

----

Jin parked his car in his garage, then got out from his car.  Yoongi did the same too.

"Nice mansion." Yoongi said.

"Thanks." Jin replied.

Jin walked to the door leading into his mansion while Yoongi followed him from behind.

They both walked into the living room, then Jin said, "Sit down, I'll be back soon. I'm going to bring something to drink."

Yoongi nodded, he then sat down on one of the couch.

Jin walked to the kitchen and got out from Yoongi's sight.

Yoongi took a deep breath and closed his eyes, calming down himself as he wanted to save HyuRin as soon as he can.

He opened his eyes and saw documents all over the table, and something caught his eyes.

He got up and examined all the documents, his breath getting heavy.

"What is this?" He said in a shaky voice.

"What are you doing, Yoongi?" Jin said, his voice was clear and loud.

Jin was angry.

_________________
TBC

Hello dear readers, I'm sorry I didnt post as often as I did before. But I truly appreciate you for reading my book :)