I Was Never The One

"Lisa, please keep your eyes open, please"

"Hurry up!"

"Please, sir, stay here, "

"She is my wife for God sake! Save her!"

"She has lost too much blood sir, I don't think she will be able to make it."

"We have to try once, hold her!"

Lisa heard all the distant sounds around her. But she couldn't get herself to open her eyes and answer to any of them. She could only feel a slight glimpse of light around her and a strong pain in her head.

"Lisa? Hey, " she heard a voice speak to her and this time she could open her eyes to look around. She saw a girl standing in front of her dressed gorgeously in white.

"I..who are you?" She asked holding her head and lightly getting on her knees.

"Don't bother by pressing it, it will hurt until we finish our talk" The girl in white answered bending a little to give a hand to Lisa, which she took reluctantly.

"What do you mean? And where am I?" She asked taking a look around to observe everything. The place was really different it seemed like it was not a real world.

"Correct! You got it! This really is not a real world" The girl answered swinging Lisa along with her tugging her hands along.

"Really?" Lisa mocked, slightly giggling a bit "Then where am I? In heaven?" She scoffed with smirk on her face.

"Bingo!" The girl announced taking Lisa by her hand and running forward.

Heaven? Lisa thought to herself. She thought that maybe the girl was pulling a prank on her but then again who was this girl?

"See this is my favourite place" The girl said as she released Lisa. The sight she was experiencing was gorgeous. She was standing in front of a gorgeous lake with lotus floating and flowers all around.

"Wow," Lisa announced at the incredible sight.

"I know right? Let's get to business now, you don't have much time." The unknown girl said as she sat on a bench beside her.

"What business? What is your name even?" Lisa asked raising her hand in the air.

"Right, so my name is Hailee and as I told you, you are in heaven well not technically but we still can say in between your decision and heaven."

"Hailee? Are you Ian's - "

"Yeah you got it but going back to what I was saying, Lisa" Hailee face was now serious instant of her mischievous one. "You were in a accident that caused you a lot of blood lose and as predicted by the doctors you will not make it but honestly it is your decision."

"Okay, so this a lot to handle" she answered taking a seat beside her.

"I know, but we have to be quick" she latched her fingers together and dropped them in direction of the lake. "He is waiting for you."

The water showed a clear image of Ian sitting beside Lisa or her almost dead body. His face was hidden in her palms and she could hear him sobbing.

"Lisa please, I messed up. I was just seeking my revenge from your father it seemed so easy, until you came dashing everything. You made it seem okay, like I could live again but I was so consistent about my plans that I didn't even realise what I was doing to you. I have been too shallow Lisa, and I don't deserve you but I just can't give up. It's been three days Lisa, and these days were hell without you. Take your revenge on me, I am ready to do anything but please come back. Change me for good Lisa but please show me my light again." She heard him say before the water cleared again to show nothing. A stray piece of tear dropped down of her cheeks without her notice.

"Lies" Lisa spoke as she looked towards Hailee who was already watching her, "All of the stuff he spoke was a lie. He just wants me back so he could continue his plan for your justice." She answered ripping away the continue trace of tears.

"Every coin has two sides Lisa, what he did was unforgivable but he is just lost. Listen to his story once and then decide whether he is what you want or not."

"What about me huh? I loved him! I really did! And what he did was hell use me!" She shouted at her pointing her fingers towards the empty water.

"Ian never cries Lisa, he had this habit of pretending he is fine when clearly he is not. And here he is crying for you to get up." She answered standing from the bench placing her hands on Lisa's shoulder. "Ask for him the reasons, the story will be messed up but it will be real. This Ian I am seeing that you have made him wouldn't lie now." She released a laugh moving a step back from her. Lisa could see why Ian chose her. She was gorgeous with black strands of hair and freckles around her nose.

"If you decide to go back, walk through that white light from the back and if you still decide to give up just walk straight. Make a good decision" She wished as she smiled sweetly at her.

"I am not the one for him Hailee, you are. He needs you." Lisa admitted with her head down.

"I was never the one for him Lisa. I was just a way he reaches you." She smiled knowing truly well that she was correct. "Shower him with your love Lisa, he really needs it. But first make him suffer a little for what he did, that was stupid for him. Goodbye, Lisa." She answered moving away and walking right in the light in front if her.

Was it even worth to go back to him? Does she really wanted to listen to her. This might all be a dream. But she wanted to ask for the reasons, why did he came back? What does he really feel? Was it even worth living?

With every other thought in her head Lisa took her steps towards the mere future.

****

Just want to say, have patience

Just want to say, have patience. She hasn't forgiven him yet. Lets just wait until what happens next. Also did you like the new cover?

And also I want to say

Thank you all for being such an amazing readers

Now...