💫The Room💫

°•°+~+~+~+~+°•°

Yesterday I offered to wash Jinyoung's jacket that had stain. And right now I'm planning to go to his house to return it back.

As walk to his house, I encounter a road that seems familiar and have this kind of deja vu?

I've been walking here multiple times already but somehow today feels different..

Suddenly my head hurts, my head is feeling this kind of big pressure and it's making my head feels like it's about to explode, and that's when I saw a vision

On this road, I saw a girl running in the middle of the night. It seems like she's trying to escape from someone 'cause she keeps looking behind her while running.

Suddenly a figure appeared not too far behind her, she screamed for help but of course, nobody came.

Arghhh!

I screamed 'cause my head is really hurting, but few second later it got better and the vision gradually fades away.. I heave a sigh and right now my breathing is really heavy.

Maybe it was nothing much, so I decided to continue to Jinyoung's house

Ding Dong~

I rang the doorbell and wait for an answers but there's no one.

Few minutes past.. I guess he's not home?

I grab the door knob and twist it, and to my surprise, it opens.

Oh? Did he forgot to lock the door?

I took a step in, "Hello?"

...

No reply.

Guess he's really out then. Where should I left this jacket? I searched for his room but it's not on this floor, maybe it's upstairs

I walked to the stairs and past by a room. A room that Jinyoung said her parents keep dangerous things, what is his parents? A hunter?

I don't know why but something kinda attracted me to the room and I stand still in front of it, debating whether I should open it or not.

I slowly move my hand and grab the knob, my hand is trembling, it feels like there's some kind of aura that surrounds me and told me to open the door.

I slowly twist the knob..

And slowly push the door open..

Creaak..

My legs are trembling and feel weak, I fall to the floor and my eyes can't seem to stop staring at the body laying on the floor in the middle of the room.. Bloody.. And some of the body parts got cut..

My breathing is getting heavy and heavier, not only because of the gory view I'm seeing right now, but also the fact that I think the face is familiar..

"J-Jihoon.."

"(y/n).."

"...Wake up"

"(y/n), wake up.."

I feel a pair of hands is holding on to me.

As I open my eyes, I see myself in the living room.. Of Jinyoung's house

I groaned and try to lift my body, my whole body feels kinda stiff right now.

"What.. Happened?"

"I saw you laying on the floor unconscious and decided to lay you on the sofa" Jinyoung said

And then it came back to me, I remember what I saw and start trembling.

"What's wrong? You're sweating a lot and your body is trembling"

"I.. I saw.."

I'm not sure whether I should say it or not, what if Jinyoung is not who I think he is? Did he kidnapped Jihoon?

What if Jinyoung..

is dangerous..

"What? What did you saw?"

"N-nothing.."

"You're here to return my jacket right? thanks" Jinyoung proceed to take his jacket and went to put it in his room

I walked to the room before and just stared at it. When Jinyoung came down, I asked him what his parents keep in that room.

He said it was just sharp thing like knife and mostly just kitchen item, but he said that the room is empty now because his parents came by and took it all already and brought it back to their home

Jinyoung slowly opens the door and I take another look into the room thought my heart is weak right now.

And I see..

..Nothing

"It really is empty"

_______________________________

kay, it's getting pretty dark..

Thanks for reading this chapter!

Vote if you enjoyed it💕