Wrong Move

°•°+~+~+~+~+°•°

"Hey, (y/n). You seems weird today"

JB looked at me from the corner of his eyes. I made a confused face.

JB moved his head closer to me and whispered "Are you keeping... A secret?"

I flinched.

JB chuckled, "Just kidding, don't be scared. It's not like I'm going to hurt you... Would I?"

"H-hey.." I braved myself to talk

"Where were you yesterday night?"

JB didn't say anything but I could see his eyes changed. "You know something.." JB pushed me to the wall and the back of my head bumped hard onto the wall

"I-I.."

I really wished any students could walk pass by here and help me or something

Wait..

And then I realized that recently I didn't see any students.. Or more like I don't realized their existence. I kept thinking about Jinyoung and JB.. It feels like we're the only one in this world.

"What is this world.."

JB scoffed, "You just realized it now?"

"Realized.. What?"

JB moved his hand and back away a step. "This is not the real world.. In this world, odd things keep happening. I don't know why, but It has something to do with your wish on that day".

"That day?"

"Yeah that day I tried to kill you.."

I gasped though I already expect this to happen, "So it really was you"

"Yeah, at first I thought you would remember. But all your memory of that day got wiped after we came into this world. I was glad, so I pretended to be a good guy and steal your heart from Jinyoung"

"But.. Why are we the only one who realized that this world doesn't seem real? And why would you do this?! What did I ever do wrong to you?!" I yelled, I don't care even if people heard us.

"Maybe because we were the only one who was at the tree on that day.. And did you really forgot what you did to me?"

____________________________

   [JB POV]

"(y/n), I like you!"

"....I'm sorry, I can't accept your feeling. I want to focus on studying" She bowed and left me feeling devastated alone on the corridor.

I can hear people whispering and gossiping about me since the incident.

One day, as I walk back home, I saw (y/n) and Jinyoung shared an umbrella and being lovey dovey like a couple.