•The night with him•

We were all shook at what we heard.
      "For now I will let just the parents to go and see her." Dr.Vulture said.
Without saying any words Lara's parents go to the room.

                                 Allison
As I heard what the doctor said I didn't hesitated and went to my daughters room with Jason following me. I open the door and see Lara with no tubes in her mouth, disconnected from the life support. I go by her side with Jason and watch her.
      "You are so close to waking up, sweetheart, I know you can do it." I tell her rubbing her cheek.
      "She will wake up. I can feel it. When she will, she will kick Lucianno's ass." Jason says smiling at her.
We then both sit and watch her for awhile than get out of the room.

                              Kiera
I look up and see Lara's parents coming from her room having a happy look on their face.  After me and the others talked about how we felt about the hole situation. Little by little all of us left letting Liam and Lake there.
As we wait for the elevator to come Adam looks at me deep in the eyes.
     "Today wasn't that bad after all." he said laughing.
     "It was in between, honey." I say looking up at him.
     "Why honey?" Adam asks me.
     "I liked it. Haven't you seen your eyes?" I ask him smirking.
      "I like that you studied me deeply, hermosa." he gets out of the elevator and opens the penthouse door.
      "You did the same. You think I'm beautiful." I say entering the penthouse.
      "Of course. Your are so damn fucking beautiful." he says getting close to me.
     "I have to go shower. I'll catch up with you later, honey." I tell him grabbing a towel and enter the bathroom.
I get in and close the door and start to get undressed. I get my clothes off except from my underwear and bra. I leave those on as I take my hair down and start brushing it.
As I was putting it up in a bun I hear the door open to see Adam in his shorts.
      "Would you think that I would let you shower all by yourself?" Adam asks looking me up and down.
He gets closer and closer to me. I didn't even  got time to put my hair up. I blinked and see his good formed chest right in my face. I let my hands down and look up at him.
      "Well, well..." I say looking at him.
I didn't even got time to continue what i wanted to say because I felt his lips on mine. He puts one of his hands around my waist pulling me close until there was no space between us and the other hand was in my hair. I felt my body starting to overheat as I put one of my hands around his neck and the other one in his hair. Adam grabs my thighs and puts me on the bathroom counter and starts kissing me with more passion. At this point my body was hot as hell and I could feel his chest burning. He leaves my lips and starts going down on my neck. He starts biting and sucking on it making me slowly moan. I can feel now how our bodies were burning like hell. I can feel him leaving my neck and coming back at my lips. I take my legs and wrap him with them pulling him closer to me. I felt through his shorts he was getting turned on. He then lifts me up and gets out of the bathroom, throwing me on the bed. He gets on top of me and goes down to my neck again but, this time on the other side. This time he was biting my neck harder making me moan his name 'Adam'. Adam comes back to my lips. Somehow I get all my strength and get on top of him. He starts kissing me right between my boobs. He suddenly stopped and said:
"Kiera Hill, you are the only thing I want in my life. I'm mad in love with you, hermosa." Adam says looking up at me.
"Adam Jones I love you more than you could ever know." I say starting to kiss him again.
His hands slipped to my bra and before I knew it he opened it and took it off of me. He gets on top of me again and bites my lips while we are kissing. I moan his name which made my mouth open. The next second his tongue was dancing with mine. One of my hands was on his back and the other one was in his hair. I then realized that he still had his shorts on so I take my hand from his hair and the one from his back and take his shorts on. Through his boxers you could now clearly see that he's dick was hard. I was turned on too. I get my hands back up and start running my fingers in his hair. He gets up and takes my underwear down. I was now completely naked in front of the man I love. I get my hands down once again and quickly take his boxers off.
"Are you sure you want to do this?" Adam asks me looking deeply in my eyes.
"I love you more than anything, honey. Of course I want to do this with you." I say smiling.
He throws me a smirk then I get on top of him and I start to make hickeys all over his chest and neck. After I'm done he gets over me and starts kissing me passionately.
"Just so you know, I'm on birth control." I tell him. He smirks at me and after that I lost my virginity to the man I loved the most.

The next morning I woke up, naked, in his arms. Last night was.... amazing. I turn around and look at the clock. It was 11 am and we were still in bed. Probably every one was wondering what we where doing. I get up and kiss Adam on his forehead and head to take a quick shower. I was a little shaky from last night but, I would be fine. I quickly shower and get dressed, then wait for him to wake up. I get by his side and look at his face. I watch him as he slowly opens his eyes.

Adam
Last night was absolutely amazing. Kiera was a virgin which didn't surprised me. She was a smart woman. She wouldn't give herself to some dumbass. As I wake up I see those beautiful green eyes, that dark black hair and those juicy lips.
"Good morning, honey." she tells me playing with my hair.
"Good morning, hermosa." I say grabbing her ass and pulling her on top of me.
"Adam, you're still naked." she says looking me up and down.
"I thought you liked it like that." I say looking at her neck. There were many hickeys.
"Who said I didn't? Now get up and let's go, they are probably wondering why we still sleep." she kisses me and gets off of me.
I sigh and get up, put some sweatpants on and a t shirt and go in the bathroom where she was. I see her putting on some gloss. I enter the bathroom and grab her ass as I reach for my deodorant. I don't know how she could have such a big impact on me but, she is the one I want. She is the one I desire.

Kiera
We both get out of the bathroom then the penthouse and go to my uncles penthouse. As we enter I see Ana, Christian, Liam, Lake, Aidan and Alix. They all looked weird at us. I go over to Ana and Adam goes over to the men.
"What happened?" I ask confused.
"I don't know if you looked in the mirror sister but, y'all are both full of hickeys around your neck. I assume they go down." Ana whispers at my ear reminding me of last night. As I was about to answer to her Dr.Vulture came to us.
"I would like to speak to you all again." he says gathering all of us, including the parents, in the living room.
"Now that we know for sure Lara won't need to go back to the life support and the 24 hours passed, you are allowed to see her. You can go as many as you want in there." he says making me smile.
We all look at each other smiling.
"I think Liam should go first, alone." Lake said patting his back.
We all agreed so and let him go in there alone.

Liam
I go to the room where Lara was and slowly open the door. I enter the room and go by Lara's side. She didn't had tubes in her mouth anymore and she looked like she had life in her face again. I get a chair and sit down holding her hand.
"I miss you a lot, Lara. I know you can wake up. I going crazy without you." I couldn't hold myself and feel a tear coming down. I look down and wipe it. While I was wiping my face I felt her hand move. I quickly lifted my head and saw her trying to open her eyes.
"Lara. Lara it's me, Liam." I say getting up.
"Li-...Liam?" she tried to say.
"Ti amo, mia regina." (' I love you, my queen.' In Italian) I tell her.

To be continued.....
Authors note: OH MY GOD. A LOT HAPPENED. Hope you liked this chapter. Bye. I love y'all so fucking much.