Chapter 37 PART TWO

• Dedicated to To everybody who's enjoyed this story, THANK YOU!

Finnnnaaaallly! i've finnished! -sighs-

This was deffinatly the most hardest chapter written, but i know you'll enjoy it! :D

God Bless you and thank you so much for reading up to this point.

pic is of saphire but when she's a little older

Sequel???? <3333333

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 37 PART TWO.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

I blinked my eyes open into an unfamiliar room. My vision eventually cleared as I looked up to the crystal white ceiling.

I was lying down on a bed with several large cushions underneath my head and one sheet across my body.

Confused, I looked down at myself and gasped

I wasn’t in my baggy pale t shirt and dungarees from earlier, but in a pale blue thin hospital gown.

I tried to sit up but it was hopeless, my head was in so much pain. I looked around to see weird machines bleeping and a tube was attached to my arm.

“What’s going on?” I said instead of thinking it.

I could hear heels clacking from the end of the corridor approaching me.

A pretty dark skinned black nurse gently opened the door and came in, smiling as she noticed I was awake.

She had red lipstick that made her normal uniform pop.

“Miss Jessica Cornwall?” she asked.

I cleared my throat.

“Yes that’s me” I said surprised at my unusually croaky voice.

“Have you had another contraction? I’m just here to make sure your okay”

“Uh no... Sorry what’s going on?”

“From what I gather this morning you were outside a store and you had blacked out, at the same time you were due for labour. That’s why I asked if you had any contractions yet, because you are fast approaching Labour.”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing; I knew I was close to the due date but not this close! How the heck am I supposed to prepare for contractions, let alone labour!

“Is there anything you need right now?” she asked.

Some more time to get around this

“Nothing, I think I’ll be alright”

“Well okay. There’s an orange button right next to your bed that you can press if you need anything. Other than that good luck!” with that she turned on her heel and left the room leaving me overwhelmed.

I looked to the side of my bed and noticed the button, and a large bouquet of white roses.

Without thinking I picked it up and noticed a posh tag attached to it with my name on it.

There was a note.

It read:

  To my only girl Jessica,