new job, new size...

She found her self in a small room with a desk and 2 doors. She approached the desk and rang the bell, as she did a fairly chubby woman with a tight black latex skirt, that was way to small for her and a small white top that was held together by 1 single button. She also had a big belly which jiggled as she came in and sat down.

"Hi, how can I help you?" She asked"I'm here about the job" she replied "Ah yes" smiled the lady "follow me" she said as she got up and went through a door that said staff only

"I'm here about the job" she replied
"Ah yes" smiled the lady "follow me" she said as she got up and went through a door that said staff only.

She followed her through and found her self in a long corridor full of doors, the lady opened the first door on the left and they both went in. The room was fairly empty, it had a desk and chair at one end and a single chair at the other end.

The Lady went over to the desk and squeezed her fat ass into the chair and beckoned for her to sit in the chair.
"Now" she smiled, "im just going to ask you a phew questions"
"Ok" she nodded
"Name?"
"Casey"
"Weight"
"95lbs" she said and as she did she wondered why they wanted to know but didn't think much of it.
"How often do you eat?"
"About 3 times a day"
"Favorite food?"
"Cake" she replied, these questions are a bit strange she thought.
"Ok that's great" the lady smiled as she wrote it all down. "Now wait here I'll be back" the lady said as she got up and waddled out of the room.

A minute later the lady came in wheeling a trolley full of food.
"Now" the lady said "time for the test" as she got out some rope from the bottom of the trolley.
She wondered what was going on as she found her self been tide to the chair.
The lady then pulled up the other chair and started feeding her the food that was on the trolley. She chewed and chewed as more food was shoved into her mouth, her top started to get tight as her belly began to expand. Her pants were about to pop when it had Finished, she felt like she couldn't eat any more.

"Right" smiled the lady "that was very good, you've got the job.
She replied with a weak smile and nodded.
"You start tomorrow, around 6pm" said the lady as she opened the door for her.
She stumbled home clutching her stuffed full belly, what had she got her self into?, but she needed to do it so she could pay the rent so she couldn't back out... She had to go back.