taekook:rough(a) part one

top!kook

bot!tae

warnings:non-con, rape?,use of vibrator, crying, pls dont read

---

jungkook clenched his fist as he glared holes into his phone, the picture that his friend had sent him after claiming to have seen this at a mall sending him beserk.

it was of his boyfriend, kim taehyung, pinned against the wall and the unknown male kissing him.

more like eating each other's faces.

obviously, going out with friends had never been a problem for either, jungkook wasn't the type of just get angry when his boyfriend went out with his friends.

he had been nice , allowing taehyung to go out at night.

in all honesty, it hurt and angered him to know what taehyung was really doing all those nights.

the sound of the main door closing broke jungkook out of his mad trance , and he waited for the other to enter the living room.

as usual, taehyung hopped into the room,a smile on his face.

he looks tired,jungkook scoffed,they fucked.

"where have you been?"jungkook questioned rather pressurised, and taehyung jumped back a bit before running over and hugging the younger.

"was just out,"taehyung smiled softly,"with my friends."

jungkook rolled his eyes and shoved taehyung away."did you really think i wouldn't find out, taehyung?"

said boy's eyes widened for a split second before he looked at the ground.

"i-i don't know what you're talking about, kookie."

jungkook scoffed and grabbed the elder's thin wrist, digging his nails in as he forcefully dragged taehyung into his room.

taehyung yelped before whimpering, tears stung at his eyes.

he hated jungkook's room, it was only ever used for slight punishments, though they all went soft usually halfway as taehyung hated rough sex.

"k-kookie- ah!"jungkook threw him onto the bed and grabbed a few items before grabbing onto his wrist again.

taehyung's eyes widened when jungkook tore his thin shirt off, a pained whine leaving his swollen lips.

the younger stripped taehyung off his clothes and taehyung whimpered.

he seemed to faint for a second or two, and before taehyung knew it he was cuffed to the bed.

"such a slut,"jungkook grimed, and taehyung sniffled when he saw jungkook lubing up a vibrator.

"k-kookie what did i d-do..?"

jungkook hummed,"a really,really disgusting slut, aren't you, tae?bet it felt good to let him fuck himself into your pretty ass, huh?"

taehyung let tears fall as he sobbed softly, honestly he was scared.

and jungkook knew this.

taehyung had never liked rough sex, he hated orgasm denials, would cry if he was overstimulated, and so jungkook would always go soft on him; have soft sex.

he knew how much taehyung despised punishments.

so he let the elder cry.

jungkook brought the lubed vibrator to taehyung's hole, and he gave taehyung a spank.

"so, did it feel good when you did it?"

taehyung let out a choked sob,"i-i'm sorry, jungkook please listen to me- AH!"

jungkook shoved the vibrator into taehyung, a pained scream leaving his lips.

"kook-kookie i- 'm sorry pl-ease let me e-explain i- ah!no- no no no plea-"

the setting of the vibrator was put to low and taehyung moaned softly.

jungkook smirked,"so..i'm gonna leave you here for..let's say, an hour?"

taehyung's eyes widened,"no- no,no please kookie i'm sorr- ah!" the setting went all the way up and jungkook slammed the door shut.

taehyung pulled at the restraints,but of course, all that happened was his wrists hurting.