Moonlight |8| 1/2

Hi yes I'm sorry to interrupt your regularly scheduled program, but there is a really good Travis x Sal fanfic, and you should check it out (but be careful it gets pretty intense)

It's called: 'Baby Blue' by XxAesthetic_TrashxX

and there's this original story that's going to be really cool! And you should check it out

It's called: 'painting a crime scene' by Bassinovia
Anyway back to your regularly scheduled programming ❤️

Sal's POV

I feel like I'm suffocating. I look around the dark room as my lungs burn, begging for air. I scratch at my neck, please...someone...help me...
There's a light, a warm one, it's almost yellow. Travis steps into the light, I gasp, I'm able to breathe as tears run down my face. I smile staring up at him. He smiles back at me, I look down at my hands feeling something cold around my wrists. I'm in handcuffs, I follow the Chain attached to them...Travis is gripping it tightly in his hand. I look up at him. His smile turns sour,
"Travis? I—" he looks furious as I said his name, he raised his arm and backhands me.

I sit straight up holding my cheek, it...it felt so real...the slap and me not able to breathe, and the cold feeling...

I put my head in my hands checking the time...it's 4:50 am.

I sigh moving the hair out of my face, I'll just get up, it's too late to sleep and too early to talk to Larry. I haven't had one of those kinds of dreams in a while...

Time skip—

I hold onto the strap of my backpack tightly, the images of my nightmare play in my head like a movie.

Larry knows somethings wrong, he's been asking about it the whole way to school. But I'm not about to put Travis through a shit-storm for a stupid dream.

We walk into the school and Travis spots us, his smile warms my heart. "Hey, Angel."

My cheeks get warm at the nickname, he's been calling me that since Halloween. "Hiya silly."

His tanned cheeks turn a light shade of pink, I smile god he's so cute...

Larry is looking anywhere but at us and finally sees Ash and jogs over to her.

Sorry, this is a short chapter, but y'all wanted short but more frequent updates so that's what I'm doing! If you guys change your mind, don't hesitate to tell me! I'm happy to do both!