Bloody Bandages 2/2

Travis' POV

I watched Sal walk in the school, there he is...

My eyes traveled to where he was holding hands with Larry. I frowned, looking away.

Damnit...Travis don't get all jealous at something you can't control. I shook my head and grunted when a small blue boy practically tackled me with a hug. I smiled, god he's really cute...

After I hugged him, he let go and Larry took his hand again. I frowned, don't be jealous Trav— wait what the hell? There's something hanging out of Sal's sleeve, it's white and red.
—————

I stare at the mess of blood and bandages. My angel...I'm sorry for not noticing how much you're hurting. I pick him up and sitting him on the counter, he won't look at me. God, what I would give for him to glance at me.

I take a few paper towels and put water on them, I wring them out so that they're only damp. I carefully unravel the drenched bandages tossing them out. I clean up the blood on his arm, trying to be careful with his cuts. I saw him wince.

"I'm sorry ba—Angel." I sighed quietly after he didn't notice. As soon as I get the blood cleaned up, I throw out the paper towels and grab the gauze I keep in my bag.

He stares at me with a confused look in his eye, I smile at him. "people like to beat me up, what can I say?" He giggles. "whatever, you're such a provoker."

My smile widened, I loved his cute little giggle. I dressed his arm making sure it's tight enough to stop the bleeding, but not too tight to be uncomfortable.

He wraps his arms around me pulling me into a hug. I blush and hold him. He's too precious for this world. I take in his scent, he smells like Lavender, it's calming.

*click, click*

Sal pushes his hair in his face and lets his prosthetic fall into his hands. I gently tilt his head up from his chin. The scars ran along his face, across his lips, nose, and eye. "You're so angelic..." I whispered.

I ran my thumb across his bottom lip, he blushed, staring up at me. I leaned in and pressed my lips to his. I smiled into the kiss. He was kissing me back and holding the side of my face with his hand.

It was a slow kiss, a sweet one. Full of love. He was crying. I pulled away reluctantly from his lips, wiping his tears. He wrapped his arms around my neck, pulling me into another kiss.

This one was short, I leaned my forehead against his. I could feel his warm breath. I couldn't believe how soft his lips were, especially with the scars. I smiled. Did this really just happen?...

Sorry for the spam, It was time to bless y'all with some cute Travis X Sal. ❤️

I hope you enjoyed, if you did, let me know! I always appreciate the comments!