Ghosts

Narrator's POV

"Mmmm..."

Oliver 's head perked up when he felt a low vibration against his ear. He had been in bed with Peter, laying his little head on his brother's chest to make sure his heart kept beating.

"Peter?" He whispered.

Stephen and Tony were asleep on the couch across from them. This was the sixth week Peter had been in his coma, and they still came to sleep with him every night.

Oliver stared at his brother. He thought he heard a groan come from him. He must've been tired and though he was hearing something. He laid his head back down.

"Immucmlebmen..." Oliver sat up. This time he heard Peter's voice. He had mumbled something.

"Peter? Peter are you awake?" Oliver asked, whispering. He shook his brother a little. "Peter." He felt Peter shaking. "Peter." Oliver said a little louder.

Peter began to shake violently in the bed. The heart monitor was beeping uncontrollably.

"Dad! Papa!" Oliver yelled.

Stephen and Tony sprung up.

"Peter?" Stephen asked. The monitor's beating settled into his ears. "Peter!" He sat up and ran over to the bed. He felt Peter's forehead. "Oh god." He pressed the button next to the bed on the wall.

"Oliver come here." Stephen got Oliver off the bed.

"Stephen what's happening?" Tony asked.

"His blood pressure, it's too low." Stephen said.

Doctors and nurses came into the room.

"Excuse me sir." One of the nurses pushed Tony aside.

"I-" Tony stopped himself.

They pulled the bed off the wall and out to the hallway, where they took Peter away. Stephen and Tony watched them disappear.

Oliver turned to Stephen. "Is he going to be okay?" He asked.

"The doctors will take care of him." Stephen said.

Peter's POV

"Okay listen."

"Ah!" I gasped. My eyes shot opened.

I was standing in a white room. There was nothing but white in the distance.

"Peter." I heard a voice.

I turned around. Aunt May stood next to me.

"Aunt May?" I asked. Then I noticed a shiny brown casket behind me. It opened.

I saw myself in it, wearing a suit.

"Oh my god. What happened? Why am I-"

"Peter, your blood pressure is extremely low and declining still. What do you think is going on?" She spoke softly. She was so calm.

"Oh my god, did I die?" I asked.

"No, but your fixing to." She said.

"Quick, what do I do?" I asked.

"Don't panic." She said.

"How do I do that?"

"You don't panic." Suddenly Wade appeared from behind her, he laid a hand on her shoulder.

"Wha-" Tears settles in my eyes.

"Remain calm Peter." Aunt May said.

"There must be something in here that calms you." Wade said, looking around at the white. "Go and find it."